Prologue

Prologue

The sun began to rise from the horizon, bringing light to the quiet town of South Park. The birds flew around to sing their usual morning song. Each bird tweeting in harmony. The snow still piled on the floor and buildings, the snow that people just shrug on by as if it was normal to have snow in the heat. Maybe they were such a tiny town that no warmth was really there. The world was never know, but it's not like it's a problem for the people at South Park. Not a problem at all, it made the town look more prettier than it actually was. The suns' light shined through the curtains of every home, waking the people who slept. They all got up and did their normal routine, school and home.
Light hit the home of a friendly kid who had no friends. His name was Phillip Pirrup, a British male who lived by himself since his parents passed away when he was just a young lad. His house wasn't perfect and well organized like the other rows of houses, but the boy was happy regardless.
Pip awoke from his sleep, sitting up and releasing a long sleepy yawn. He rubbed his eyes then smiled, clapping his hands together. "Time for another day at school, Pip ol' chap!" The brit says to mainly himself, hopping off the bed and doing what he did everyday: Get Dressed in basically the same clothes, fix his blonde feminine like hair before placing his Brown cap over it. He pulled the purple socks up to his kneecaps, then squirmed his feet into the small brown flats he wore. Pip wasn't rich, sadly he was dirt poor. He couldn't afford shoes, or really anything for that matter. No wonder he was so weirdly skinny. Thankfully in his favor, he could keep the house. However someone did live in this house before him, and they moved with a warm heart of giving the homeless Blonde a home.
    Pip took a step out into the cold weather outside, his hair blowing with the small chilly breeze of the wind. He held onto the straps of his bookbag, walking down the sidewalk to avoid stepping in snow, though it was hard because the snow covered everything. He stopped at a sign that said, "STOP" written in white letters. The blonde waited patiently there, since the bus has to come and pick him up. He looked over, it being dead silent except for the wind that whistled in his ears. His cheeks were slowly turning pink from the cold. He looked down at his feet, seeing them drenched in snow. Pip sighed and looked up when hearing the sound of an engine growing louder and louder. The bus halted to a stop, and the doors swung open for Pip. "Get on! We're running late!" The female driver growls, Pip nodding in response and he quickly hops onto the bus, the doors closing shortly behind him. He sat down in an empty seat and glanced out the window in silence, hugging his bookbag.
     The Bus ride was short and quiet for Pip. Since he didn't have much friends, it was to be expected.
      Pip hops off the bus and walked into the building, seeing every familiar face who despised him. The Brit wasn't much for violence, so he didn't pay attention to the insults he has been receiving lately. 'A Limey Fag' is one of them–The most popular insult for Pip. Being British was one thing, but being called a Limey upsets him a little.
     "Hey Limey." A voice calls to Pip. As expected, the blonde thought. He turned around and was greeted by the biggest bully none other than Eric Cartman himself. He had a shit eating grin on his face, and usually that meant a beating. "Hello, Eric." Pip greets back kindly. The bully had huge flaws that made no sense on why he wasn't the one getting bullied. The boy was chubby, fat to be exact. He wore a heavy red coat to hide his fat, but everyone still called him a 'fatass'. It was his nickname that one of his Jewish friends would call him.
"My friends and I were going to play with something kewl tonight, and I was wondering if you would like to join?" Cartman raises an eyebrow at the Brit, whose eyes widen with surprise. "Why of course!" Pip smiled brightly, receiving an irritated groan from the other. "Don't get so happy about it, Frenchie. Come by later." He turned on his heels and left, giving Pip no time to explain once again that he wasn't French, but British. Though, for once, Pip felt his heart tingle with excitement. Someone actually wants to hang out with him, and it was one of the biggest bullies in the school! Pip mentally high fives himself. He wasn't worried about today's plans, since every day he came to school he was scheduled to a beating between classes. The poor Brit was always walking home with bruises covering his pale skin. Pip happily ran to his first period class, awaiting for the day to be over. Finally, Pip thought. I can be something to this school!

Pip wasn't worried, but the night he goes to Cartmans, will be the biggest mistake he has ever made.

-End Of Prologue-