Chapter 2: The Antichrist

Pip closed his locker before locking it. He wore a scarf today since the cold breeze seemed to never get better. It covered his nose and mouth, it was so big. He sighed, shivering to the cold he felt. His cheeks were a pink color, and his blonde hair poked out from the scarf. "Oh look, it's a frenchie!" A voice calls from behind the blonde. He sighs and turned around, soon his back was slammed into the locker. "O-Oh. Hello, lads. Lovely day out, isn't it?" Pip asks his bullies, still kind as ever. The bullies who stood in front of him were Craig, Cartman and Clyde. They were the absolute worse kind of trio when it came to bullying someone. Cartman was the mastermind, Clyde was the insulter, and Craig was the puncher. "No it isn't!" Cartman snarls. "It's so frigging cold outside! I can't even feel my toes anymore!" He frowns at the British Boy, whose expression never seemed to change or falter. "Oh, I'm afraid it is so, Eric." Pip nods in agreement. The three bullies glanced over at each other then smirked. "Alright, Limey." Craig, the one who stood in the middle, brought his eyes back to meet Pips'. "Since it's cold outside, we can't give you your daily beating since we normally do it outside. So let's do it right here." Craig drew his arm back, closing his hand to make a fist. "Oh Craig, please no!" Pip begged. It was too late, though.
     The three were laughing in amusement, watching Pip as he fell to the floor with his hand retreating to his cheek. "Wow. That was awesome, Craig!" Cartman bounced where he stood, full of excitement. Pip stared up at the three from the floor, his eyes widen in horror. "P-Please.." Soon tears began to form in the blondes' baby blue eyes. "Why can't you three leave me alone? I'm getting to the point where I can't stand up right." He told them. Clyde only shrugs. The other two simply ignored Pip. "That's the point." Clyde said. A hard kick came into contact with Pips' jaw, sending him to the floor. "Oh shit dude, I see blood!" Cartman points out. Pip lifted himself from the floor barely, seeing that crimson colored liquid was on the floor under him. He rubbed his bottom lip then looked at his fingers, seeing that his lip was bloody and busted. "Please." Pip breathes out. Another kick.
       Suddenly, a huge gust of wind was created. The bullies looked around, worry in their eyes. Cartman was confused mainly. "What the-?!" He frowns, catching his hat from the air. Pip looked up from the floor, his eyesight wasn't as good as it was before. Then fire began to rise from the floor around the four boys, causing the smoke alarm to sound. Kids began to run from their classrooms in Fright.
      Pip stood up onto his feet that shook with fear. He wiped his wetted cheeks, looking at the fire that surrounded him and his bullies. "Oh my." He said in a soft tone. The three seemed scared in their shoes, unable to move. Pip couldn't feel anything at the moment, the inside of his head was rattling with throbbing pain. It was agonizing. Eventually, the Brit collapsed to the floor. Before his eyes close, Pip saw a figure in the fire. It seemed to smile at him before he became unconscious.

       "Hey." A voice echoes. "Wake up, Brit shit." The voice continues. It was quiet. "Listen, I barely even know you and I can tell you don't have any friends. So let me be your so called friend. Just get some rest. We shall talk again sometime, maybe later." It was silent again.

     Pip opens his eyes slowly. He saw a familiar ceiling. He sat up and groans softly, looking around to see he was in his room, sitting on his bed. "I wonder if the school isn't burned.." he mumbles, hanging his feet over the side of his bed. Looking down, Pip saw bandages wrapped around his left knee, and his hands each had one stitched cut in their palms. Someone must've helped him, but who? "Oh please, I hope the students in the school are fine." Pip got out of his bed. He wandered to his bathroom, where he glanced into his mirror. He had a bandage over his jaw, and a black eye was created over his left eye. "I must've really got a beating this time." He said, touching the bruise under his eye gently. Pip's eyes widen when he noticed a shadow zooming past him in the mirror. He turns around, seeing nothing but his normal room. "I suppose I got knocked in the head earlier.." Pip shrugs the running shadow off as if it were his imagination. He decided it'd be best if he got out of the house for once. Yeah, he was poor, but there are other things the blonde could do that didn't require money.
    And so, he placed his brown cap onto the top of his head and wrapped a comfortable looking scarf around his neck before leaving the house.

          Pip sat on a bench at Starks Pond, staring into the dirty surface of the pond before him. He felt like a good walk to the pond would be enough to get his thoughts together. "My," he breathed out, leaning back against the bench as he sighed, his breath visible. He then leaned forward, resting his chin in his hands that stood on his knees, watching the grass dance along to the cold wind that passed by.
       Pip soon stood up straight once he noticed the water making small ripples along the edge of the surface. He didn't find it normal. To his knowledge there wasn't supposed to be any life in the pond. So the British Boy left the bench to walk towards the pond. He watched he ripples rip the water, and he tilts his head with wonder. Soon, a muddy hand stretched out from the surface, causing Pip to take multiple if not more steps back. "Wha-?!" He watches as the hand creeps up onto the floor, its broken fingers digging into the sand. Pip soon turned on his heels, running off.
He huffed and puffed, his feet never stopping. His chest felt tight with barely any air in his lungs. Pip turned his head to look back, seeing nothing but nature. He looked forward and his eyes widen, and soon Pip's forehead smacked into a tree branch. The British boy crashes to the floor with a small release of shaky breaths.
     "Hey. Pip, is it?" A voice speaks to the blonde who had his eyes squeezed shut in attempt to ease the pain he felt in his head. The blonde opened his eyes slowly, seeing a figure standing over him. He quickly jolts up onto his elbows, blinking his vision back. Pip looked up at the figure, seeing it better. It was a boy, probably his age, who knows. His skin looked as if snow couldn't get any whiter, and his hair was the complete opposite: Jet black, short and wavy. His elf like ears poked out from his messy like hair. "W-Who are you?" Pip asks, his voice soft. "My, you really must've hit your head." The boy then sighed in annoyance, reaching his hand out to the blonde. "I am Damien, son of Satan!" He answers Pip, whose eyes brightened. "Y-You're him?" Pip could barely speak. He grabbed a hold of the kids cold hand, getting pulled back up to his feet. "Yes. I am the one you talked to with the board." The raven haired male answers with a soft nod. "What were you thinking, kid?" Damien asks the other. "Playing with such a board like that. It's risky." He raises an eyebrow at Pip. "Oh! My apologizes, Damien. One of the lads at school told me it wasn't bad!" The brit explains, a smile forming on his face. "...." Damien didn't reply. He only huffs and turned around, his back facing Pip. "You humans are so irritating." He then wandered off. "H-Hey, wait!" Pip followed him.

       "Ugh, what?" Damien turned around, giving Pip a serious look which made the Brit cower a little with worry. "I-I just wanted to wonder if you'd like to hang out?" Pip asks shyly, a blush falls over his cheeks. "Hang out?" Damien questions, Pip nodding. "Why yes! Well, it's what the kids call it." Pip chuckled. "So, you want me to..?" Damien raises an eyebrow in confusion. "To spend time with me." Pip finishes. It grew silent between the two, until Damien spoke up. "Tch, no thanks. I have better things to do." He answers, then began to walk once more. "That's quite alright, then!" Pip smiled. He watched as Damien left, the ominous feeling around Pip disappears and he sighed. "I wonder why he's so busy.." He wonders aloud. "Oh and don't worry." Damien could be heard from the distance. "You and I shall meet again, very soon." Then it grew quiet. Pip nodded, and decided it was best for him to return home, seeing that the sky began to fall asleep.

-End Of Chapter 2-