Chapter 7

Vikk's POV

Preston and Rob have grown distant with each other they don't even talk or look at each other anymore, and they go out of their rooms at different times now, and replaced that friendship with Jerome and Mitch. But, I, for one know that Jerome is a huge homophobe and he will give you a look that will make you wish you weren't born. But Mitch he acts openly gay but never admits it. I mean the guy goes around prancing and picking flowers, but maybe he's just more in his feminine side? I don't know I won't jump to conclusions.
I go to Lachlan to talk to him about the two. Lachlan and I have grown more closer together. We like cuddle and shit.

"Hey Lachlan?"
"HEY VIKK IM TAKING A SHOWER MAKE YOURSELF AT HOME!"
"OK!"

Is it down on his bed and go on my phone.
When he comes out and put some clothes on, finally! He sits down next to me.
"What's up?"
"The sky" I say smirking
"That joke is overused"
"I know I felt that it was appropriate"
"Okay no really what's up"
"Preston and Rob are distancing themselves from each other"
"Yea I noticed"
"What're we gonna do?"
"Why us?!"
"Because we're the only ones who actually cares for their friendship!"
"Okay! Okay! Chill!"
I nod and we talk for a little while. We planned that we would make them go to a simple 'meet-up'.

While Lachlan tells Rob to 'meet up' with me, I'll tell Preston to 'meet up' with Lachlan.

Preston and Rob's POV

Vikk/Lachlan told me to meet Lachlan/Vikk at a coffee shop. Yea sure I'll go, I want coffee anyways.

3rd POV as seen from Vikk & Lachlan

They're plan is going perfectly as they watch from the side of the coffee shop as both ex-best friends enter the coffee shop now they just wait for them to make up.

Rob's POV(the POV changes are real

I enter the coffee shop early so I won't be late with my shenanigans at the hotel. The bell rings at the door so I look up going it would be Vikk, but I was completely mistaken. It was Preston. Hate, anger, and a little bit of fear bubbles in my boiling blood. Preston looks at me and his expression quickly turns to guilt
I'm confused why guilt?
"R-Rob?"
"Hey... What are you doing here?"
"I was about to ask you the same question"
I nod towards the seat across from me. He hesitantly walked to me.
"You go first.."
"Nah mate you go"
"No you go..."
"I'm sorry"
"I'm sorry" we say at the exact same time. I chuckle al little bit  he smiles at me.
"Friends?" He asks me
"Friends."
He stood up from his seat and hugged me. I felt something wet on my shirt so he's probably crying.
"I-I'm so so sor-rry Rob."
I feel my eyes water.
"I forgive you. I missed you so much"
"I missed you too"
He looked at me, then to my lips, then he leaned in.

And kissed me.