1 ; tsukishima + yamaguchi.

just a little further, and i'll make it before the bell.

you forced your feet to go faster, your [h/c] hair billowing behind you. swallowing the lump of fear in your throat at being caught running in the halls, you kept going. you would've made it to class if it hadn't been for the damn human wall that came out of nowhere.

your front collided with his back, propelling you to land painfully on your ass. you groaned in agony and frustration as the chiming above your head signals that you were, in fact, late. again.

"sensei's gonna have my head," you mumbled to no one in particular as you forcefully picked yourself up. the person you crashed into has just seemed to notice your fall, but only because his friend pointed it out to him.

"tsukki, you should help her," the kind voice said.

you looked up only to be met with a harsh, golden glare through the lens of the male's glasses. his blonde hair and tall stature caused a tingle to shoot through your whole body, and you froze at how damn hot this stranger was. his friend, a shorter guy with cute freckles and dark hair, lent his hand for you to grasp.

"g-gomen! he wasn't watching where he was going."

"urusai, yamaguchi."

"gomen, tsukki."

you steadied yourself, straightening your skirt. you didn't notice how the blonde's gaze lingered on your exposed skin, eyes locked on your long legs. you were too busy speaking to freckles, waving your hands around frantically.

"sumimasen! it's my fault!" you bowed to show you were sorry for being distracted, but the tall guy just scoffed.

"of course it's your fault."

the dark-haired boy sweat dropped at the blonde's antics. he turned to you again, a blush spreading across his cheeks. why did his friend have to be so rude? and to top things off, he was being rude to one of the cutest girls in their year, maybe even the whole school.

you ignored the megane's jabs, focused on freckles. shrugging, you decided to introduced yourself to your companions. "i don't think we've met. i'm--"

"[l/n] [f/n]," freckles blurted out. the blush on his cheeks burned hotter at his interjection. "almost everyone knows you since your transfer here." he slapped himself mentally. great, now i sound like such a stalker! "i-i'm yamaguchi t-tadashi," he stuttered, hand outstretched again. you shook it with a bright smile, letting go only to glare at his friend.

the blonde focused on your [e/c] irises, answering in a deadpan. "tsukishima kei." he tried not to show emotion, but he was intrigued by yamaguchi's reaction to this girl. he had never mentioned her before, yet he seemed to know of her.

"pleasure to meet you, yamaguchi-san, tsukishima-san." you gave them a quick salute before fixing the straps of your backpack and walking down the hall. tsukishima's gaze was now on your skirt and how it swayed with every retreating step. he smirked a little, entertained with watching you disappear out of their sight.

"tsukki, we still have to get to class."

the blonde clicked his tongue, bored. "hai."

a few hours passed before the two friends saw you again. this time, you were bent over, reaching into the vending machine for your [favorite drink]. tsukishima, being the coy little shit he was, made sure to stand directly behind you so that you'd collide into him when you straightened out.

you let out a small scream when you felt the lanky presence looming over you, clutching your drink a little too hard. when you turned to face your intruder, you were shocked to see blonde megane and freckles. yamaguchi wore a softer, more relaxed complexion, while tsukishima was sneering down at you.

"nice ass."

"tsukki!"

you took a step back, a disgruntled look on your face. a dark aura surrounded you as you stared him down. "nanda?" you mumbled aggressively.

tsukishima couldn't help but feel a little turned on by you backtalking him. "are you deaf? i said, nice--"

bravely, you stomped down on his foot with all of your strength. he swore under his breath, angered by your retaliation, and you huffed before turning and leaving their vicinity. you spared yamaguchi an apologetic smile as you shuffled past, and he gave you a small wave.

"yamaguchi."

the boy's head whipped towards tsukishima, surprised by the tone in his voice. the blonde wore the widest smile that yamaguchi had ever seen him make (which really wasn't very wide), the pain in his foot having faded. instead, it was replaced by complete admiration. "are you okay?"

tsukishima nodded. "i'm more than okay," he breathed out for only himself to hear. he subtly placed a hand over his heart, shocked that it was beating so fast. he wasn't going to admit out loud how you affected him, not even to yamaguchi. but he knew it.

he definitely liked you.

✿ ✿ ✿

i'm so sorry it's short! the first couple of chapters will be short intros to how the guys meet reader-chan, but afterwards, the smut will start

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)