Angels

Harrys POV

Just then, Louis' Dads came in.

"I knew it." His dad says.

I feel my face turning bright red.

I expect Louis to remain happy, but he doesn't. I can see him tensing up.

"No Dad! You don't know shit, you think you know everything but you don't." He yells.

"All of my problems in life are caused by you!" He yells louder.

His dad's expression doesn't change.

"If it wasn't for me, you wouldn't have a roof to live under." He yells.

This ignites something in Louis I've never seen before. They both start to yell at each other, and a full on war is beginning.

I notice something. I don't know exactly what it is. But when they both run off back to their rooms, I see it.

I see Louis' actions mirroring his fathers.

Because they are exactly alike, and they don't even know.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I run after Louis back into his room, and Ben does the same after Louis' Dad.

He's sat curled up in a ball.

"I'm sorry Harry. I didn't mean to get mad. He just gets on my nerves so much and I can't take it." He says, out of breath.

I take a deep breath. I put my arm around him. He seems so worked up I just wanted him to calm down.

"You know how they say that its good to be alike with people you're around a lot?" I ask him.

He nods his head.

"But thats not how I work, is it? I mean look at you." He says, and I chuckle.

"You're exactly right. That is not how you work at all. You work well with opposites, and then that energy is used to create something beautiful. But when you're with people exactly like you, the energy creates something terrible." I tell him.

"And you know, who you're exactly like? Your dad." I say strongly.

The horror in his eyes is worse then I could have imagined.

He shakes his head, and scoots away.

I start to feel weak again, so many of our arguments always seemed to happen because of something someone else did.

But now it was me giving him the straight truth.

"Stop pushing me away. Please not after all this." I say shakily.

I lift his chin up so he would look at me.

"When I first met you, you had so many walls put up keeping me out. But I took them down slowly. There is still one more left until I see you, and all of you." I whisper.

"But this wall is different. I can see right through it. I know exactly how you work now. You just have to let me-" I trail off, as I see a tear trailing down his cheek.

I wipe it off.

"It's all making sense now." He says softly.

"You're right, I'm exactly like my father." He says.

"And you're exactly like Ben. I remember thats why I hated you so much, because you reminded me so much of him." He says.

It all begins to pour out, the last wall was finally being broken down.