Chapter 2

Jason made his way to the opening of the club with Brenyn closely following behind him. They went inside and were greeted with loud music and dominant's sitting on chairs while their submissive's kneeled at their feet. Brenyn held his hand to his ear as the other was holding onto Jason's hand. Some people stared at the two as they walked in.

"J?" Brenyn whispered. 

Jason smiled down at him, "Yes buddy?"

"Do I have to sit at your feet..? I know I'm not yours but-"

He could see the panic quickly arising in the boy and cut him off.

"Brenyn, Brenyn, calm down. It's okay. You can sit next to me on the chair. Okay? I'll order for you." He gently nodded his head.

"Okay, thank you... Sir..?" He quietly questioned, playing with his sweater sleaves. Jason nodded, smiled and walked up to the bar.

"Two cokes please, Daniel." Jason requested.

The boy, Daniel, replied with a, 'Yes, Master Jason' As he started walking towards the fridge. He set the two cokes down in front of the two men, or man and boy, and went to help another dominant not before letting his eyes linger on Jason though.

Brenyn looked around as he sipped his Coke. He held his drink with two hands as they were too small to hold it with one. Jason chuckled at him. He pouted and tried holding it with one but failed miserably by dropping it onto the bar top.

He gasped and whispered a small 'Oh no' before trying to find something to clean it up. He felt the stares. Of course he did. How could he not? They weren't at all subtle. It was obvious that the small boy was a submissive and now he was a clumsy one? What dominant could ever want him, he thought bitterly.

Daniel rushed out and tried to clean it all up as the dominants murmured about how clumsy the brown and multi coloured haired boy was. The submissive's giggled at him and he knew they thought the same. He felt tears start to well up when suddenly someone pulled him into a tight hug. 

"It's okay. You're okay, buddy. It was just an accident. It'll all be okay." He heard Jason whispered into his ear. He relaxed the tiniest bit but tensed instantly and flinched when a booming voice was heard.

"What's with all the commotion?" A tall and well built man came walking over. Brenyn stared. God did he look good, he thought. "What's happened?"

"Nothing Master Dominic. It's just that one of the submissive's had dropped his drink." Daniel had said, glaring at Brenyn as he did so. The man, Master Dominic, looked over at him then back at the boy in front of him.
I'm
"Daniel I suggest you keep that glare at the floor, you're being extremely disrespectful to Master Jason and his guest." The Master reprimanded.

"I'm very sorry Sir! Please excuse me." The boy scampered back behind the bar as the Master started to walk over to Brenyn.

"I'm so sorry Master Dominic!" He stuttered out, looking down at his shoes.

The taller man smiled down at him and crouched in front of him.

"What's your name sweetheart?" He asked.

"Brenyn." He smiled and placed his hand onto the smaller boys head, petting him lightly.

"What happened that made you spill your drink, Brenyn?" He asked in concern. The boy shuffled slightly and began to open his mouth when J answered for him.

"I laughed at the way he held his drink with two hands because his hands are too small. He attempted to hold it with one instead but, as you can see, it didn't work." Jason said, smiling as he rubbed Brenyn's back.

Dominic stood and nodded silently.

"I see. Well, it isn't that big of a deal so there's no need to worry about it. Okay, Brenyn?" A blush coated his cheeks as he nodded. Dominic smiled and allowed his eyes to linger on the boy. The way he looked down in his presence, his colourfully cute hair and his lips, god his lips, they were so plump and just begging to be kissed. Dominic bit his own lip and walked away after saying goodbye to them.

Brenyn let out a small breath of relief. He looked around Jason to make sure the Master was gone but ended up staring at his ass instead. A tap to his shoulder made him look up at the person in question who was smirking his face off.

"What?"

"You like him." He said, wiggling his eyebrows.

"I do not!"

"Yes you doooo!" Jason all but shouted. Brenyn slapped his arm and stormed out of the club, a pout resting on his face. Although they had only been there for a few minutes, he thought it was time he went home. Jason raced after him, laughing.