Chapter 3

Jason was driving Brenyn home as a certain restaurant caught his eye. He realised that Brenyn hadn't eaten yet. He looked over at said boy and smiled as he still had a pout on his face.

"Bren, you haven't eaten yet and there's a McDonald's over there." He pointed out. Brenyn immediately perked his head.

"MCDONALDS?!?!" He screamed. Jason howled with laughter as Brenyn stared at his prey A.K.A the restaurant.

Jason took a turn and parked in the parking lot and before the smaller boy could even open his door, he grabbed his wrist. Brenyn looked back confused. His friend's face turned serious.

"Don't run off without me in here Brenyn, it looks busy."

Brenyn rolled his eyes, "Yeah, yeah. C'mon! My prey awaits!!" Jason chuckled and got out of the car. The boys raced each other inside but blushed as people started staring. The older of the two apologised for the racket which, as a matter of fact, wasn't that loud compared to the children shouting, squealing and crying.

Brenyn groaned and covered his ears. He hated children. So annoying, so needy and you can barely understand what they're saying. Not to mention they break everything they touch! He huffed and glued himself to Jason's side.

Jason asked him what he wanted and he mumbled his answer of a wrap and chips with a Coke. The boy rubbed his eyes suddenly feeling a wave of tiredness overtaking him.

After the person at the register called them back to get their food they walked out. 

"Wait, why didn't we just go through the drive through?" Brenyn questioned. Jason looked at him.

"You're not THAT lazy are you?" Brenyn put his hand to his chest and faked being hurt.

"That's abuse. How DARE you my good sir. How DARE you." He shook his head with a small smile gently placed on his lips.

As the two started laughing they got into Jason's car and started driving off.

Just as Brenyn was about to pull out a chip Jason shouted.

"DON'T YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT EATING IN MY CAR BREN. I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL KICK YOUR ASS!" Brenyn dropped the chip in surprise and the two boys watched as it dropped onto the car's floor.

"Shit.." He mumbled. Jason looked at him like he was about to kill him.

"I'm going to beat your ass I swear to fucking god, Brenyn." The boy just giggled and picked it up, throwing it back into the bag.

"You're so dramatic J."

After a few moments of shared banter they had arrived at Brenyn's house and were getting out the car when Brenyn thought back to the Master that was at the club. He lightly blushed at all the naughty scenes playing over and over in his head.

"-enyn! Brenyn! BRENYN," Jason called, snapping his fingers in front of his face.

"Huh?"

"What had you so deep in thought there buddy?" The blush overtook Brenyn's cheeks as he stuttered out a small nothing. J smirked and got the idea. "You were thinking of mr hot and sexy huh? Huh?" He nudged him with his elbow.

"NO" he shouted. He stumbled his way to his door and fumbled about with his keys, unsuccessfully trying to open it. Jason stood behind him, food in hands, sniggering to himself.