Chapter 3

MaryJane's P.O.V.

I just got done finished packing up my last bit of make up now I'm heading out to our vehicles David offered to drive me to hotel we were staying at tonight but when we got I noticed a familiar Black Camaro out in the parking lot that looked very similar to Cody's I thought maybe I was just going crazy cause I was getting tired but not terribly tired.

Cody's P.O.V.

I just grabbed my guitar case and headed out the door. I seen MaryJane heading out towards her car with David I was worried about her being out by herself now I feel safe she's with somebody but when I got the hotel I was staying at with the band I swore I seen
MaryJane walk in the lobby. So I hurried up and rushed to get in the elevator she got in.

"Hey wait! I'm going up as well." Cody said

To his surprise the whole band was in the elevator. Then some police officers walked in.
It was quit for pretty quite till our bass player spoke up.

"How do ya'll keep your shirts that straight?"

The police officer said "our wife's iron them"

Then we all heard the elevator ding we all got off and everybody started laughing at what our bass player said.

"That was stupid of you to ask man." Cody said and laughed

All the boys started walking the opposite way from MaryJane. Cody kept walking but turned around quietly and rushed up to MaryJane.

"Goodnight y'all!" MaryJane said

MaryJane jumped a little bit cause I ran up to her.

"Cody Ray you about scared me half to death."

"I'm sorry darling. I didn't mean to scare you."

"Well this is room. I'll see you tomorrow?" MaryJane said about to open her door

"You wanna walk around Beale Street with me?"
Cody said

"Umm don't you think it's a little to late?"

"Late? This ain't late to me. I usually can't sleep after shows. The crowd just excites me and it won't go away."

"Sure. Give me a few minutes." She said

"Ok. I'll be waiting right out your door for you."

MaryJane shuts her door.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Sep 08, 2017 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Along Came MaryJaneजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें