Chapter II: Gray's Confession.

I was having a VERY hard time wriing this chapter. I couldn't think straight too! Writer's block, I guess.

I wish this chapter satisfies you though. Aaaaand, I'll not be able to update to tomorrow since I have badminton and volleyball training. A very busy summer.

So, I hope you enjoy reading ^_^

----------

Lucy's P.O.V

After I said that, I saw him stare at me... Oooook?

"A-ano, Gray?" I asked with my cheeks suddenly burning up. "O-oh. Right. Let's go over to Mira and the others." He said. "Uhm.. ok." I replied.

Hmmmmm. I wonder what's with Gray?...

Gray's P.O.V

Shit. She caught me stare. And she blushed. She blushed? Maybe just me...

So, we walk towards the bar where the others are. "So how'd the little introduction go, bunny girl?" Gajeel asked. Lucy was now staring at something... or someone. We followed her gaze. She was looking at Natsu and Lisanna with Happy who looked like they were having fun.

"Hey Luce? You okay?" I asked worriedly, although I feel my heart ached. "Lu-chan?" Levy followed. "O-oh? Whadd'ya say Gajeel?" Lucy said after breaking her stare from Natsu.

"I said how'd the introduction go with Lisanna?" Gajeel repeated. "It was fine, I guess..." As she looked down with a sad smile.

Then, I caught myself staring at her chocolate brown eyes and soft lips. "...ay? Hey Gray?" I suddenly heard Mira calling me softly. "

"N-nani?"

"I just saw you looking at Lucy." Mira said with a mischievous smile. Then I looked over again at Lucy who was talking with Levy and Gajeel still wearing a fake smile.

"Ne Mira... what if you like someone who likes someone else?"

"Hmmm... So you like Lucy huh? But she likes Natsu who likes Lisanna? That's a pretty tight situation there." She said.

"Mira, stop. Just answer my question... You're making me feel worse y'know."

"Oh right. Sorry. Well, there's nothing you can do about that... I guess all you have to do is wait. Wait for her to realize that you LOVE her. Until then, you have to show her what you truly feel. You have to be with her whenever she needs someone to lean on... Then, if you feel the time is right, you have to tell her your feelings. " Mira explained.

I stare at her with my mouth agape. "Uh Mira? That was deep..." she looked at me with an evil aura. Damn, scary!

"A-a-ano.. what I mean is, that was deep. Yeah, that's why I understand it now. Thanks so much for the help Mira. I owe you one." I nervously smiled at her.

"No problem Gray. Anytime. Hey, tell me if there's progress with you two eh.. Hihihi!" She giggled.

"Mira!" I shout-whispered to her and she sarted laughing at me.

"Oi Gray. Why're you blushing? Haha. You look" she stopped. Eh? What's wrong with her? Her face is burning up. She... she really looks gorgeous.

I wish I had the guts to confess...

*********

Lucy's P.O.V

"Mira. I'm gonna head home already, ok?" I said to her. "Sure Lucy.. take care!" Mira replied.

Before I open the guild doors, someone shouted "Hey Luce, let me take you home" and a hand was on my shoulder. I know who this is...

"Oi Nat-" I stopped as I turned around. "O-oh. Hey Gray" I greeted with a fake smile.