Chapter IV: True Identity?

Hey guys, I know you're disappointed because if feels like 8927498 years before I updated again. And I truly am sorry if I wasn't able to update last November. I'M REALLY TRULY VERY SORRY. I want your opinions and suggestions on whether or not I should continue this because I have been feeling greatly discouraged.

And I guess I'll start dedicating chapters on my next chapter. Oh, you guys know what I mean.

Here's chapter IV...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lucy's P.O.V

Gray's confession last night made my eyes open.

Open enough to make me realize that I don't have to be a part of the strongest team in Fairy Tail as long as I have my nakama. And I know for the fact that I am not alone! That is why me and Gray are forming a NEW team. A team where strength doesn't matter.

Actually, I was up all night thinking about that. Well... not only that. I was just so awestruck about all that happened during the past few days. Especially yesterday. I never thought that Gray would like me in THAT way. And I, for one, also never thought about liking him back. Some people may think that this is cheesy, but most of the time, LOVE IS FELT WHEN YOU DON'T EXPECT THEM THE MOST.

I ran into the bathroom and took a nice, warm bath. After that, I picked my clothes. Hmmmmm, does plain white sleeveless top, black studded blazer, black pants and black boots sound good? Or a floral mint sundress and sandals sound better? Normally, I'd go with the sundress, but not today. So I wore the other one. I want to show everyone how I gradually change, starting from my clothes.

As I was about walk towards the door, I heard a knock. Ha! Bet you know who that is. I jogged to the door and opened it. Just as expected :)

"Good morning Gray!" I greeted happily.

"Mornin' Lulu!" He replied right after he kissed my cheeks. I blushed furiously.

"Awwwww. You look cute when you blush, Lu" he winked at me making me blush harder. "Knock it off Gray!" I tried sound angry but we both ended up laughing. "C'mon. Let's go to the guild already" he said after we've had our laughing fit. "Oh shoot. I forgot my belt inside! You go ahead downstairs. I'll be down in a minute, k?" He nodded and went downstairs.

I went inside my room and beside my bed were my keys. But wait... they're glowing? Okaaaaay. Wonder what's wrong. Suddenly, Loke popped out of nowhere.

"Hello, Lucy." Loke bowed. But what was weird was that he was just wearing this poker face. "Uhm. Hi Loke. Is there something wrong?" I asked worriedly.

"Yes Hime. You're about to know your true identity." He said as he vanished with a poof.

Uhm.. Okaaaaay? That was weird. But wait. What does he mean by true identity? Hmmmmmmm...

-------------

Again, very very sorry for the super late update. And sorry if this is too short. I just wanted you guys to know that I'm still alive. Hahaha :)) anyways, there's just a lot going on, especially last year. Soooo, I'm really sorry :(

Anywaaaaays, please continue to comment and vote for my story!

Thank youuuu :*****