Chapter III: I'm With You

Hey guys... So here's the third chapter. I wasn't feeling very well but I tried my best.

If this is bad for you then...

Gomen! Gomen! Gomen! T_T

Anyways...

Here goes.

----------

Lucy's P.O.V

I woke up with my eyes red and puffy. Phew! I guess all of what happened yesterday was a dream then. What was weird about my dream is that Gray actually said he loved me and he kissed me on my forehead before going to sleep. But that'll never happen.... right? I blushed remembering that part of my dream.

I looked to my side. EEEEEEEEEEHHHHHH?!

"GRAY YOU BAKA! WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" I shouted. "N-nani? Lucy? It's only 6:00 in the morning. Don't go waking up the neighbors!" He replied yawning as he returned to sleep.

"Jut answer the damn question, Fullbuster." I whisper-shouted to him. "What? You don't remember? Lisanna returned yesterday, and almost all the guild members start to ignore you. Me, Levy, Mira and Gajeel thought there was something suspicious about Lisanna and we went to their table. She was with Natsu, Erza and Happy.... and then we...."

I was not able to listen to the latter things he said because that was exactly what happened in my dream... no. I can't be... Natsu... Then I started crying again.

"Lucy! Daijobou desu? Are you okay?" He asked. "So all of it wasn't a dream.?" I said...

"No... it wasn't. All of that was true."

Then I remembered... what Gray said last night.. was it real too? I blushed at the thought.

"Y'know Lucy? You're kinda bipolar sometimes..."

"Shut up.... A-ano, Gray, can I ask you something?"

"Sure. Ask away." He answered lazily.

"Well, what happened yesterday, I thought that was a dream... But they were ALL real? Right? What you said?" I asked nervously, my heart beating beating faster.

"Uhn! All of them." He said

"Well, I-I-I-I" I kept stuttering and I started sweating like a pig! (I know. Gross.)

"Eh? Lucy? Is something wrong? You what?" Gray asked eagerly.

"I-I-I. There was something that happened on the last part of that 'dream'."

"What is it?"

"Uhm... Youkissedmyforeheadthenyouaskedmetonoticeyouandyousaidthatyouloveme." I said hurriedly. An awkward silence followed.

".

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"E-eh? Come again?"

I fell down the floor anime style and got up.

"N-nevermind. You should head home and get ready to go to the guild." I said changing the topic. I mean, it's embarassing to talk about it right?