Chapter 11

Jasper's pov.
I watch my beloved sleep I know it's Edward Cullen creepy but I can't help it she looks so beautiful.. like an angel. My angel. Quinn stirs and shoots up breathing heavily. "What's wrong angel?!" I ask her while holding her hand tightly. "N-nothing just a nightmare." She tells me but I know it was more than a nightmare. I decide to leave it.. she will tell me when she's ready. "Would you like something to drink?" I ask her politely. She nods her head. I walk to the corner of the room that has a fountain and fill up a cup. She takes it from me a chugs it. I chuckle. "So when will the doc be here?" She asks me. "Soon I think." I tell her "think?! You think! I'm so bored I ca-" she's cut off by the doctor as he enters the room. "Hello Miss Mason I have your charts here and it looks like your free to go." He says winking. Dr.Balend is a werewolf so he makes sure to take care of all the werewolfs that come in the hospital. It's a human hospital and you'd be surprised at how many supernatural creatures come in for a damn check up! I turn to see Quinn nod her head as she thanks the doctor. "Well shall we go milady?" I ask in a fake British accent. She just chuckles and nods her head. When we reach the car I open the door for her like the gentlemen I am. I then get in and say. "We need to talk about what happened. There is something your not telling me I can see it in your eyes." I tell her but to be quite honest with you I'm kind of scared of what she's hiding.. she could be a hunter for all I know this could just be some game she's playing. I'm snapped out of my thoughts by her saying. "I know.. but first we need to get home so Ray can be there.. she's involved as well." I nod and speed to her house.