i'm an adult now [life update]

Well, hello there. 

It's been over a year since I've updated this and wow a lot has happened to me since then. First off, HAPPY NEW YEAR! I spent my New Years surrounded by my friends who, although have had troubles through the year, I still love dearly. 

My year was filled with college exams, stress and revision, but in the end it all worked out! I got into the University of my choice with an A in Psychology so now I will go on and study Egyptology. 

To add to that load, I also got a job, its minimum wage but it's fun, the people are nice and its local. It helps me save up for University funds and have some extra spending money for books and games (which I still play and I will start doing reviews on bc why not).

annnnnnd, on top of that! TA DA! I'm 18 now, which means I'm an adult and I can legally drink (in the UK,, stay safe you Americanos).

So anyway, thats like the last few months of my life that have happened and stuff. Oh, and as one of my birthday presents my friend gave me a butt mug so that's like lit and stuff. 

If anyone wants to keep up with me on like social media I actually post on, im v active on twitter (  @LionLyonn ) so just like shoot me a message and stuff! I definitely want to post on here more, maybe not writing stories - right now, I do want to get back into that in the future - but just while I'm settling into adult life and University I do want to use Stiles' Cafe as the escape I planned for it to be, this means stuff like: poems, TV show reviews, life updates, book reviews. Kind of like a blog but in a format that really doesn't confuse my brain.  

Anyway, Ciao for now! xx