Top 5 girl crushes ➵ list

bc y'all loved the hottie list

Number 5: Jennifer lawerence

because she is the only girl in the world who can pull off having double chins on the red carpet. Also, who wasn't well jel when she got to kiss Josh? bc Joshifer 5 eva.

but i just love the fact that she is so self confident and dones't give a flying fuck about what other people think. *insert flying fuck emoji*

Number 4: Kaya scodelario

it was ridiclous how many times i had to type that til i got her name right.

Shes in the freaking maze runner and i recently found out that she was in robbie williams' candy viedo which blew my mind cb it was one of them 'ive seen her before but i dont know where' and that was whERE!

Number 3: Shailene Woodley.

Tris Prior. Hazel Grace Lancaster. Alexandra King. Aimee Finicky.

Everything she plays is just awesome i mean its ridiclous. plus she got to make out with Theo James and Ansel Elgort, like isn't that everyones dream? And her and Miles Teller just seem to follow each other round and appear in each others movies which is great.

Like who wouldn't want to be her.

Number 2: Mila Kunis

bc shes in my favourite movie ever = friends with beneifts.

and listen to this, her first kiss was with Ashton Kutcher when she was 14 on that 70s show (actual name of the show) and now shes 31 and carrying his baby. true love or what?

its like a romance book that worked in the end. its great.

FINALLY, DRUM ROLL PLEASE PEOPLE DUN DUN DUN DUN

Number 1: Emily Bett Rickards

bc omg shes such a bae. like shes felcicity fucking smoak.

i just both love her and want to be her bc imagine spending all day with Colton Haynes, Stephen Amell and Gustin Grant?? yup my mind was blown as well

who are your top five girl crushes or just people you would love to body swap with for one day[ or forever]

☯peace out bromies☯