BEFORE YOU READ

Welcome to the tales of Hunter and Jasmine. So honestly, I recommend reading the first series of Percy Jackson before you read this, because there will be spoilers. Honestly if you haven't read the books I don't even know why the hell you're here.

*Snickers* Hades pun.
{ hi I'm here to, I'm ito the second person writing this book and echo, NERD}

If you have read the series and forgot all of the God and Goddesses, well I'm here for you cause I used to have a weird obsession with Greek mythology { STILL?}

SHUT UP ITO!

Anyways;

Zeus: Killed his insane father (cause that's normal) and took over the sky and lightning

Hera: Zeus's actual wife, though she only had one kid with him, Goddess of Marriage

Poseidon: Got eaten by insane father, saved by brother and took over the ocean (once again, totally normal)

Hades: Also got eaten and saved by brother Zeus, wants to take over the sky but got stuck with the underworld

Athena: Zeus's daughter, insanely smart and was born out of Zeus's head (these people are super normal)

Ares: Also Zeus's son, Athena's brother from another mother (literally), God of War

Hepatitis: Zeus's son with Hera, was abandoned but came back powerful and was like I don't need you bish! God of Armory.

{don't forget my favorite apollo}

Gosh Ito, I was freaking getting there. (By the way if you're wondering, I got lazy for a bit so I took a break and I came back to that. The SHUT UP ITO was a joke until she actually started responding.)

Aphrodite: Goddess of love, but came from the ocean on a clam (so she was pearl). Secretly in love with Ares but is married to Hepatitis. (These gods and goddesses should have a freaking reality tv show.)

Artemis: Goddess of hunt. Another one of Zeus daughters. Can't remember if she was also Hera's but it's highly unlikely so umm... yeah. She's a freaking bad-butt (I ain't cursing today) and refuses to date men. (SO SORRY EVER OTHER PJ FANFIC!! SHES NOT GONNA MAKE AN EXCEPTION!)

Apollo: (HAPPY NOW ITO?) God of poetry. Artemis' twin bro. Also known as Ito's favorite god.

Hermes: Messenger God. Also plays pranks and steals a lot apparently. Eh.

The guy who's name I can never spell right: Dyionius? No, Dionysus. God of wine. Teaches at Camp.

I would mention the goddess of Fire but eh. I don't feel like it.

ANYWAYS! I would like to mention that this is an edited draft. While it has been edited there will be mistakes. Please ignore them. Thank you.