Chapter 2- Gunner Makes an Entrance

Chapter 2Gunner Makes an Entrance•••

Chapter 2
Gunner Makes an Entrance
•••

Jasmine rolled her eyes and started walking in the direction of the farm.

Hunter looked at her a little confused, "Why are you heading east? If we're going to a farm we should be heading west, you know, in-land?" Hunter said slowly explaining it to Jasmine as if she were a child.

"I know that! The strawberry farm is on the east side, well at lest that's what my mom said." She said thinking back.

"You have no idea were your going." Hunter said bluntly.

"Nope!" She said continuing walking off.

Hunter grabbed the back of her shirt to stop her from walking. "And how do you think will get food. We're about two days away from the coast, underage by a lot, and have no money."

"I guess we'll starve for a few days, I mean your used to it." She said glaring at him.

Hunter narrowed his eyes at her, "Shut the hell up. You don't know anything." Hunter heard a shriek, he looked up and out the window he saw the siren.
"Youknowwhatheadingeastsoundslikeareallygoodidearightnow," he said paling and started running east pulling Jasmine with him.

"Duh. I always win," she said trying to keep up with the fit boy.

As they kept running, much to Hunters surprise the once city scenery turned into forest, the two had to jump over logs and dead trees while avoiding poison ivy as well, as they ran they heard more ghostly howls and screeches.

"Those can't be from that one bird lady right?!" Hunter said confused

"No, it sounds like more maybe five-" Jasmine said, she tripped on a root and fell face first into a pile of animal droppings.

Hunter laughed and helped her up. Jasmine quickly removed her top to reveal her tank top and wiped her only slightly dirty (thank god) face off. The moment of laughter lasted only a second, soon a three headed creature appeared in front of the two.

"H-h-hy-"

"HOLY THATS A HYDRA-" Hunter said cutting Jasmine off.

The hydra roared and one head sprung towards the two, they both jumped out of the way and the head bit into a tree shattering it into small shards. 

"I think you just made it madder." Jasmine noted.

"What the f-" Hunter said before having to dodge a huge claw.

Jasmine ducked behind a tree and stayed quiet. Hunter tried to attack the thing head on, he grabbed a sharp stick and jabbed it in the hydras eye.

The hydra shreaked and one of the other heads attacked hunter biting him in his waist. It's sharp teeth pierced his skin.

Jasmine threw a rock at the hydra making it drop Hunter, he landed in the ground with a thud and coughed up blood.

One of the hydras head turned towards Jasmines direction, while the other ones kept attacking hunter.

The hydra head, head-butted Hunter sending him flying, he hit a tree and passed out.

"Hunter!" Jasmine screamed, if Hunter was awake, he would have called her the biggest idiot in the world, her yelling gave away her position to the hydra and it charged at her. She froze in fear.

A small rock hit the hydras head and a little boy, not older then five or six jumped out.

"Gunner makes an entrance!" The boy yelled, he ran over to Jasmine and grabbed her hand.

"Come on pretty lady we have to go!" He said and tried to pull her away, the hydra huffed and charged again, Jasmine picked up Gunner and ran towards Hunter and grabbed him dragging him into a hole that was protected by tree roots. 

Jasmine panted out of breath as the hydra clawed at the thick, roots of the tree.

After about an hour, the hydra was gone, and Hunter was still passed out. Gunner was examining his wounds.

"Hmmm..." Gunner said, "I have no idea what to do"

Jasmine sighed "Why did I even think you did know what to do?"

Gunner shrugged, "But hey! If we go to camp I'm sure someone could help him!" He said smiling.

"Camp?" Jasmine questioned.

"Yeah camp! That's actually why I was sent to get you, my mission is to bring out to camp!"

"Huh, well lets go, the sooner Hunter is healed the better."

•••
Sneak Peek at Next Chappie:
"Okay Jazzy. I'm Gunner."
----------------------------------------

"----------------------------------------