description

© May 2013 by _crescendo. All rights reserved.

No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, without the prior written permission of the author, except in the case of bried quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law. All characters, locations, and events in this story are fictional and a product of the authors imagination unless otherwise stated. None of these literary elements may be copied or used in any other work of fiction without the prior written permission of the author.

Description:

"Time is a deadly thing. It washes away all hope when restricted."

They say that life is a battle, full of triumphs and losses and death. In many ways, this is true. However, someone forgot to mention that battles vary, and so do lives. My name is Christina Nicole, I have cancer in the lungs and I am dying. Though I am living, I am not living in the literal sense. I want to go out, have fun; be a normal teenager. And what better way to do this than create a bucket list, rebel against my parents and ask Zeke Walker, the well known bad boy at our school, to help me complete it before I die? Nothing comes to mind.