moving in

iv'e always hated moving but it has to be a priority since my dad's job move constantly. he's constantly transported to separate branches. luckily we were only staying for a week. someone told us that 10 people had been murdered where we were going, two have which committed crimes before dying. well i don't believe in ghosts. I've seen supposed pictures of them but they're just Photoshopped. we got to the apartment the landlord kept warning us about them. who are "they"? It seemed extremely fake. my mom had me deliver a plate of cookies to our neighbors. 99 apartments on six floors they were all 2 floored it was kind of a luxury. we were in 658.  i went out knocking on doors and quickly found out that the builders weren't superstitious apartment 666. wow the landlord is just crazy from his religion. i knocked on the door and a normal person answered the door. like i thought it was another full family. i don't know where the parents were. the person who answered the door  said his name was kami. i thought that was an uncommon name it sounded Japanese which without being racist he didn't look like. i could have sworn a little doll was staring at me in the background but when i looked it wasn't there. after that i stopped handing out the cookies and went back home they were kind of creepy. but i was fearless i didn't care that they where creepy it could have just been a wicken family for all i know. my mom told me to find my stuff for school because i was going tomorrow hopefully i'll make some friends i thought. the boring day soon ended and i went to bed in a sleeping bag. life sucks for me right now...