The Flood

the reason why i dont want to believe in ghosts and spirits and stuff like that is because im semi afraid of them  so if i make myself think that they dont exist then well im not afraid of them. today when i woke up i thought it would be blizzarding  and i was surprised when it wasn't then remembered it was just a dream. it was raining and in heavy sheets. the had already begun to flood again and the thunder was like a train horn. the lightning made me jump as it flashed as i was still scared from the tornado. my phone went off and was tempted to run downstairs then but when i opened it i found it was just a flash flood alert. (duh) my little brother came out to the living room and said "water" then ran away. i sat out on the patio looking at the water. it was no dought up to the third floor. Something moved in the water. probably a fish I thought to myself. ( we lived by a river.) but the thing moved in the water again. It was bigger then any fish i had seen. it seemed to be moving in a circle. the figure looked up at me and i saw the face of aquas. she moved out of my sight as i looked shocked. suddenly a hand moved out of the water and aquas emerged from the water in a raincoat. "look i'm sorry about yesterday my brother is a bit, what's the word, psychotic" she said "well i just don't want to really see that i hate the gore and stuff like that"  "well um just dont look when you hear those noises, i guess... well i hoped that made it up" she said "close enough" and before i looked up at her there was a splash in the water and she was gone and i looked to stare at the sunrise.