Kaiju Profiles: SpaceGodzilla

Name: SpaceGodzilla

Age: Unknown

Kaiju Species: Alien/Ancient

Main Clothing: Blue and red bodysuit with crystals on shoulders, purple cape, silver and yellow headdress

Hair Style/Colour: Long, slicked back, and blue

Eye Colour: Red

History: SpaceGodzilla was created when DNA from Gojira made its way into space due to a NASA space probe. The cells made their way into a black hole, where they collided with cells from an alien species. The cells formed into a being similar to Gojira stature, though his face was more reminiscent of Godzilla, then named Minilla, for unknown reasons. Once on Earth, he began destroying cities to test his power. He was dubbed "SpaceGodzilla" by the media. After finding Minilla, who was 16 at the time, he kidnapped him and planned on absorbing his cells to make himself more powerful. He was defeated by Gojira and Moguera before he had the chance to do so, but escaped before they could kill him. He immediately began studying the various powers of alien crystals from space, including the ones he could grow himself. This lead him to experiment with alchemy, including creating crystals which could regenerate life itself. He eventually learned of King Ghidorah, who he never met, but managed to monitor him and his fighting style. Even though they've never met in person, SpaceGodzilla is extremely intimidated by him.

Favourite Food: He doesn't need to eat

Favourite Song: Smooth Criminal by Micheal Jackson

Favourite Movie: Doesn't watch movies.

Favourite TV Show/Anime: Star Trek (only saw one episode, and enjoyed it)

Relationships:

No major relationships. He sees most other Kaiju as his enemy, except for those he can manipulate.