#1

Masky and Ticci Toby have known each other for quite a while now. They've been friends for a couple of months.

I hope you enjoy my story<Remember this is boy x boy so if you don't like don't read!
I myself love Yaoi👌 it's the shit. Anyway onto the story . . . . . . . .

Masky's POV

Slender man had just now gave me another assignment to do, with Hoodie and Ticci Toby. It was always like this, and I liked it. It was my job to do as told.
"Hey Masky! Long time no see!" Toby practically yelled. "We see each other everyday." I said sighing. "True But it feels like forever! Lets go somewhere after this, Like hang out or something." He said with his arms wide open, Almost as if he's going to hug me. "I rather die alone then be hugged by someone like you." I said.
He was quiet after what I have said. Strange.. He's always annoying me non stop so why is he not doing that? It's not like I said something that harsh to the point where he would remain quiet... Right?

As we were looking for our next victim, we stumbled across a young girl. She seemed about the age of 16-18 around our age. We asked her what she was doing in a place like this. She replied but with a hint of sadness but also madness in her eyes. "I'm here because.... Because..uh J-just leave me alone!" She said running away from us. "Leave you alone? Oh but that would be so boring. And I wouldn't want someone like you alive in this world." I say as I run after her. "I say we kill her." Toby said. "Yeah let's end her." Hoodie said, agreeing.

~Time skip~

"Hey masky! You were great back there." Toby said blushing. "Um thanks?" I replied. That was just weird. He's acting strange. There's definitely something going on. "Is there something your hiding? You seem..how should I put this.. Different."
"Me? Different? Pff why would you say that. I always act like this." He said Looking down at his hands. "Right.."
Hoodie stayed quiet the whole time, barely saying a word. Almost as if he's mute, but it's normal for him though.

(Morning)
I woke up, got dressed and headed down stairs. As I make my way I see Jeff fighting with BEN. I sigh, opening the fridge grabbing some left over cheesecake (dONT HaTE ME PLs) I then sat down at my seat, next to Hoodie. "Good morning."
"Morning." I replied to Hoodie. "This taste delicious! Masky try it!" Toby says as he hands me a waffle.
"No thanks." I say as I continue eating my cheesecake.
"You sure? Alright suit yourself."

Jeff walks over to us and says, "Have you seen my knife? I've been looking for it all morning." "No, but if I see it ill tell you." I replied. "Yeah you better. BEN says he doesn't have it but I know he's lying. That little fucker better give it to me before I- "
Jeff was cut off by BEN. "I have it and if you want it you better come and get it."
He says with his red iris glowing.

I hope you guys like it so far! Let me know if you wanna be in the story. Just tell me your oc's name, age and basically every info about them. Also, what should I call you guys? >W< sugar cookies? I don't know xD comment!