#3

"Dude, if you tell him his waffles are shit he'll get upset with us." Jeff said, glaring at BEN. "Whatever, let's just forget about this and play Mario Kart." BEN said, grabbing two controllers, handing one to the hooded boy.
"Kay. But you always win, you better not be hacking."
"I don't, I'm just really good at this and your not." BEN replied.
"Whatever." Jeff said, rolling his eyes.
Masky walks in and asks, "what are you guys playing?"
"We're playing Mario Kart, wanna join?" BEN says, looking at the masked boy, then back at the game. "Maybe later, but right now Slender wants me to do something."
Masky says, and leaves the room.

Masky's POV

It was true, Slender did wanted me to do something for him, as usual though.
I headed to his office and asked him what he needed. He replied with, "I need you to kill
Megan." He then shows me a picture of a girl smiling with brown hair, and hazel eyes, wearing a blue T-shirt. "Yes Sir, but why?" I ask. Slenderman replies with, "Because I said so." I nodded and grabbed my gun, then headed out. I see Hoodie and Toby standing right in front of me, both looking at each other then back at me. "Hey Masky! How's it going?" Toby says, as he puts his arm on my shoulder, smiling. I sighed and said, "We have to look for Megan so we can kill her."
"I know that! Slendy told me too. We don't have to be in such a hurry though!" Toby says. Hoodie and I look at each other, sighing. He was obviously annoyed by Toby too.