#14

GUYS I APOLOGIZE FOR NOT ADDING 'TICCIMASK' MOMENTS LATELY I HONESTLY FORGOT ABOUT THAT OMG PLS FORGIVE ME Anyways I hope you enjoy!! Comment & vote ?? (You don't have to tho lmao this story sucks anyway) you guys are so awesome! 1k views is a lot to me xD im surprise people even read this lol but then,this is a Masky x Ticci Toby so it's obvious that you ship it cause I do too!!! I shIP IT!! SO haRD :) tbh buT ANYWAYS ENJOY!!!

Ticci Toby's POV

Sally and Silent asked me if I wanted to play with them and so I did.
I was playing with them for almost five hours! Which only felt like five minutes to be honest. But that's when I remembered.. Masky. I totally forgot to say something to him today so now he probably thinks I'm ignoring him... Darn it. I got up from the couch and began walking out of the mansion only to see Jeff talking to Hoodie about something. "Oh hey guys! Have you seen Masky? I need to talk to him." I asked. "No." Hoodie answered. "Oh okay." I then walked back to the mansion, making my way to Masky's room. I knocked on his door a few times and sadly no response. That's odd.. He's usually with Hoodie or in his room so where did he go?? Hmm.. I'll just ask Slender! He knows everything. I thought. "Hey Slendy! Do y-you know where Masky is?" I asked. "........" "Where is he! ??" "Im Afraid I can't answer that." "Why not?!!" I screamed. "Why won't you tell me where he is so I can find him!!" "Child do not raise your voice at me. After all, Masky was the one who told me not to tell you..since you ignored him all day." "What?! N-no! I totally did not mean to. I was just uh busy that's all!! I really want to see him, please Slender."