He's learning

3am

Ahhhhhhhhhh! Stop! Stooooopp! No! Nooo! Ahhh!" I shocked myself awake by my own screams. Crying. I woke up in a dark room. I gripped the covers, looking around. Once I realized I wasn't in the cell, I stopped crying.

"Alex!"

"Ah!" I screamed in shock. I jumped off the bed with my covers and hid in my closet. I curled into a ball and started crying again.

"Alex, it's me Riker!" He yelled over my sobbing and his knocking. I cried harder and gripped my covers tighter.

I'm so sensitive right now, I can't deal with anyone right now. I can't, I can't. Stop, stop, stop. I chanted in my head for Riker to go away and leave me alone.

"Alex, what's wrong? Do you need help? Can I come in? What's going on?!"

"Noooo!" I shrieked. I ran into the bathroom and locked the door.

I sobbed into my covers and laid in the bath tub. I watched the door. I couldn't hear Riker anymore, so I assumed he left or he's behind the bathroom door waiting for me to come out. I whimpered at the thought.

I stayed watching the door for the rest of the night. I didn't hear anything except the front door close in he morning.

I sighed and groaned as I shifted from the uncomfortable position I was in from laying in the tub. I softly opened the door leading to my bedroom.

The anxiety was screwing with me. It felt as though Riker would pop out as soon as I open the door all the way. My hands started to tremble from the fear and lack of sleep.

I opened the door completely and slowly stepped in the room. I checked under the bed and in the closet to make sure he wasn't here.

Once I was convinced he was gone, I laid in bed and tried to rest. My twisted version of sleep wasn't enough. I soon started to get another headache and my body felt heavy.

I groaned occasionaly. I still didn't let myself fall asleep, it made everything worse. Unfortunately, I couldn't resist anymore and I went into a deep sleep.

~~~

 My nightmare consisted of flashbacks from nights I spent at the club.

A cage....

A man dressed in an expensive blue suit...

There was... biting...

Hitting...

Screaming... Crying

I was being pushed and pulled roughly and violently... being tossed from the bed to the floor...

"Alex?!"

I woke up gasping for air. I pushed myself up and ended up falling on the ground.

"oomph!" I grunted as I hit the floor face down.

I was too dazed to understand anything so I quickly rolled under the bed with my arms over my chest.

"Alex? Are you okay?" I saw Rikers face as he bent down.

I was staring at him with wide eyes. How'd he get in my room?!

 He offered a hand to help pull me out. I rolled out the other way instead.

As I stood, I felt the massive pain in my head. I stumbled and leaned against the wall. I kept my arms over my chest and pulled my t shirt down over my butt.

I looked over at Riker who was looking at me in sadness. He genuinely looked concerned but I kept my distance. I avoiding eye contact and tried to calm my mind down. I was still very shaken up by the nightmare.