I'm All to Blame

Rosie's POV

With his words, I didn't know what to do honestly. I couldn't figure out where any of this had came from. He seemed so genuine and sincere.

I was still dealing with Cameron. How would I explain that I'm in love with a jackass, but I let such a diamond in the ruff leave my grip?

"Wow....that's alot Michael... I don't know what to say."

I could almost see defeat in his eyes. There couldn't be any bad blood between us, no matter what happened because he was my best friend. I went to him for comfort and he comforted me every single time.

"Um... I'm not saying anything right now, but give me some time to think Michael... This is alot at one time." as I spoke, I walked over and rubbed the side of his face.

"Nah, you're fine. I'm sorry for saying anything..." he said.

Instantly, I felt horrible. How could I almost dismiss his feelings when he poured his heart out to me and wasn't shy about it?

As he sat on the bench, I walked over and sat on his lap. Without any warning, I dove right in for a kiss. His full lips felt so warm. Our lips caressed gently over one another and I felt his massive hand grip my side. A smirk formed on my lips as he devoured them.

Before the atmosphere got too sexual and made me want to do I shouldn't, I pulled away, whispering in his ear. "Give me some time...."

He stared up into my eyes and nodded, giving me that sexy stare.

~ Hours Later ~

Sitting in my bed, I wondered about all my options and tried remembering: Why was my taste in men so bad?

It all started out with my father. Growing up, I didn't have the best relationship with my father. My mother was my rock. She gave me everything I needed in our mother-daughter relationship.

But it was him. Me and my father loved teasing around and I will admit, we had a few good moments that I can remember.

All our relationship consisted of was hurt and pain. He had no clue. He felt that he "raised me" and did a wonderful job, but I beg to differ.

My father never showed me what a real man should act like. All I can remember is the arguing and fussing he loved to do. It all had to do with money. He was a little boy who was trying to raise his family, but did a terrible job at it because he always threw it up. Why support us if all you're going to do is boast about it later?

All I can remember is the emotional abuse. That's all I remember. This is why I have no idea what I'm doing when it comes to men. The man that should have been there wasn't. So this leaves me to figure it out on my own.

Eating my ice cream, I stared into space as I tried wondering what to do. Should I break it off with Cameron and go to Michael? Should I stay with Cameron?

The reason I was hesitant to begin a romance with Michael is because I didn't want a relationship to break what we had in a friendship. I never wanted to lose him.

As the options weighed on my skull, I began crying. My emotions were so mixed and I couldn't figure out what I wanted.

Michael has always been there for me. He's always been the support system that I had when I was going through a bad break up and he never once judged me. He was always loving and came to me when I needed his presence.

Cameron was my first love. We've had so many good times, but so many bad times. My heart loved him, but the older we got, the less concerned he became with me. He didn't treat me like a girlfriend. I felt like his sister. Our sex life was the only thing keeping us strong. That's the only time he seemed interested in me. How could I let dick get in the way of bigger and better opportunities?

I'm All to Blame...

MoonwalkForever