How Can I Forget When You Said Love Is Just Pretend?

Michael's POV
I was in a huge meeting with my team. We were talking about dates for the upcoming album. I was excited and hurt at the same time. I knew that in a couple of months that I would be leaving and ever since I told Rosie how I felt, I couldn't get it in my head that she basically walked out and said nothing about feeling the same towards me.  I did get a kiss though. I guess that's something to keep vivid.

The more my team talked, the more I got aggravated as time progressed. We had been here for over 2 hours. I know they're all here for me, but today I really wasn't feeling it.

A few minutes passed and we finally wrapped up the meeting. I went straight to the studio, grabbed my things and left quickly. I needed to get home. I needed to relax. I needed some peace and quiet.

I jumped in the limo and sighed as my driver drove me home. Neverland was only up the street, but the big hills made it so hard to get to. I liked it that way. Away from everybody and mostly everything. I had what I needed, a home that made me completely happy.

As we arrived, I thanked my driver and grabbed my things and got out. I ran to my huge double doors and hurried inside. Dropping my things on the couch, I ran to the bathroom. Stripping from my clothes, I looked at my chest and noticed slightly how my skin was fading from the makeup.

Another thing that blew my mind. How could I love someone and be myself at the same time when I looked like this underneath?

My vitiligo was becoming worse as I aged and I honestly didn't know why. As I ran some hot water, I stepped in and began pouring bubble bath within the steamy water. As the water filled, I sighed and began tearing up. I wanted Rosie so bad. I wanted to hold her and caress her and give her my love, but I felt she was playing around with my emotions.

~ Months Later ~

Rosie's POV

Unfortunately, it had been months since me and Michael had talked. I had tried to reach out, but he seemed so busy all the time and ever since I kind of left him hanging because of Cameron, I felt really bad so I kept my distance.

He was going on tour in a couple days and I wanted to congratulate him once last time before he left. I knew he kind of hated touring, but the fans were what kept him going.

Cameron and I have been doing better. We've been communicating more and I enjoyed that he seemed to actually be putting all his effort into me and only me.

Last night, we had movie night so he left a couple of his things at my house so I was taking them over to him.

As I approached his house, I saw a jeep Cherokee parked right behind his car. It's funny cause none of his friends have a car like that.

I got out and walked to the door, holding his things in my hand. As I got ready to knock, I discovered that the door was open. I pushed it open gently and as soon as I stepped in, my heart ultimately sank to the ground.

I heard screams from the bathroom. Female screams.  As my eyes teared up on their own, I walked slowly to the bathroom. The door was already open. I peaked in. Since Cameron's bathroom was all glass with no curtains, you could see everything.

Cameron had a female up against the wall as he banged her, giving her his all.

I stood their for a couple seconds as he was doing the deed. He looked up and for a couple seconds, our eyes connected. He stopped in fear and gasped. The damage had already been done.

I ran out of his house with tears and jumped in my car. I sped off before he could even come outside. How could he be cheating on me when I gave him so much of me?

I did all of this to save my relationship with Cameron and blew off someone who would have never hurt me? Wow.

MoonwalkForever