I Learned The Hard Way

Rosie's POV

Two months had passed. I was now single. The men in my life had betrayed me. Not only Cameron, but Michael. I understand that he was going on tour, but before he left, he wouldn't even give me the time of day.

I knew that I hurt Michael's feelings and shouldn't have blown him off, but I thought that maybe Cameron was worth saving. But he wanted to get the first chance to beat another pussy.

At this point of my life, I didn't even want to deal with men. Where were the girls? I needed someone that could listen to me and comfort me.

That's the problem. I really needed a girl to talk to. Men seemed to be bad for my luck. Truth is, I have no female friends.

I didn't know what to do or how to express my feelings. My heart was hurting because I was cheated on and my mind wanted Michael. It was so many emotions at one time.

Michael had gone on tour. I was not able to speak to him before he left and that was unfortunate. He didn't want to deal with someone that pushed away him and his feelings and I understood that completely.

As much as I wanted a man to comfort me, I knew that right now at this part of my life, I couldn't depend on another human being.

I was working on myself right now, trying to stay consistent with my daily workout routine and my daily hygiene routine. Working my me was the only thing I could do right now. As bad as I wanted someone to be there for me, I knew that I had to deal with and care for only myself.

~ Michael's POV ~

Although touring was not the best at times, this tour was going amazing for me this time around. I was excited to see my fans. I had missed them so much. They were always the reason for me to keep going.

Me & Rosie had left on non-speaking terms. We had the opportunity to say bye to one another and she at least could of told me how she felt, but we both chose otherwise. I knew that she was probably all on that guy she was dating. I don't know all the pieces, but I couldn't focus on her right now even though I want to.

~ Next Day ~

We were making a stop in Texas. I felt like I wanted to just take a day or two to relax and rehearse. Some dance moves and music difficulties made me want to start fresh.

As I walked into the dance studio where we were rehearsing, I took a sip of my water and sat it down.

I stared in the mirror and began making counts in my head. My dancers wouldn't be here for another hour so it would give me time to practice alone.

5.6.7.8.

As I glided across the floor, I began humming the tune to my opening song. I closed my eyes so I could focus. While dancing, I felt this overwhelming feeling that I was being watched and I couldn't identify why.

A couple of dance moves more and I opened my eyes because I couldn't focus. I scanned the room & suddenly met eyes with hers.

I turned around and saw a sight that almost made me emotional. Rosie..

"Why are you here?".... I asked.

........"because I need to apologize to you. I did you wrong by putting you off and making it seem as though your feelings didn't matter. Please forgive me."

She walked up closely as we stared deeply into ones another's eyes. She had opened the windows to my soul.

With a soft peck, our lips touched and caressed rhythmically.

................

MoonwalkForever