{5}

Y/n pov

It's been a couple days since I saw Yoongi, we haven't been really texting at all but I guess he's been busy with the comeback. I haven't had any work yet but I think I'll become really busy when the comeback day comes.

I've been in bed all day being lazy as ever so I actually thought I should get dressed and do the errands I never did cause I had been pushing them back every time I went out. My outfit today consisted of a green bomber jacket with an adidas crop top and some black leggings along with my adidas.

I made myself some pancakes before I left to run my errands

I made myself some pancakes before I left to run my errands. I was walking down the street before I saw a Thai ice cream roll place & my mouth started watering lmao. I entered the little cute space and ordered an Oreo ice cream. I was about to sit down at a table when I saw someone familiar. Jackson? Jackson wang? My long lost best friend?

Jackson's pov

I had just moved to South Korea because my career was starting to take off and I was very excited. I didn't really know any places around here but I only knew that there was a Thai Ice cream roll place next to my apartment. Luckily I had just debuted so I didn't have fans coming up to me. (Pretend got7 just debuted 😂).

I had ordered an Oreo ice cream and had sat down to eat. Right as I was about to grab a bit I look up to see y/n? Wow it's been a while since I saw her. We used to be best friends in America before I had to move away and we never saw each other again. But my question was why was she in South Korea?

3rd person pov

"JACKSON?" "Y/N?"
Y/n and Jackson both whisper screamed. They were both very surprised to see each other, but the were confused as to why they were both in South Korea when they both thought they would still be in America. It's a been 10 years since they'd seen each other.

Y/n pov
(You:bold) (Jackson: regular)
I headed to Jackson's table and had a complete shocked expression on my face. "Close your mouth y/n, you'll catch a fly" Jackson said to me. "Dude omg wtf, what are you doing here" "wow you aren't even gonna ask how I am after not seeing you after 10 years?" "Oh my bad lmao, how are you omg it's been years!" "Well Im doing fine but why are you in Korea?" "I honestly don't even know I just decided to move here cause I was tired of living in the states." "Wow lmao" "how about you J what are u doing here?" "Yk I hate when you call me J, but I actually just debuted in a group called got7".

After talking to Jackson and catching up we have each other our phone numbers to make plans soon. It was really nice to meet him after not seeing him for 10 years. I still remember when I used to like him, we were younger then so it was just a baby crush.

Yoongi's pov

Today was my day off so I was spending it just walking around town. I haven't spoken to y/n for a while but I've been busy. I was walking past y/n apartment when I saw that there was a new ice cream place, I look through the window to see y/n talking to some guy? She has a boyfriend? Why didn't she tell me? I was feeling something inside. Jealousy. I can't be feeling this way I just met her. I guess it wasn't fate if she has a boyfriend.

After seeing y/n with another guy I head back to the dorm. I wasn't feeling the best, I thought she liked me? I arrive at the dorm to see all my hyungs sitting on the couch or floor, Namjoon was putting on Netflix, I'm assuming they were gonna watch a movie. Jimin and Tae were cuddling while jin and jhope were on their phones and jungkook was sleeping. I sit down next to kookie causing him to wake up.

"Ah sorry hyung" "it's alright". The movie had started and jungkook fell asleep again on my shoulder. I ended up sleeping half way through the movie. I woke up later at about 9:00 pm everyone was gone. I'm guessing they were sleeping. I went to go wash up so I could go to sleep. I kept tossing and turning, I couldn't stop thinking about y/n with that other guy...