{12}

*next morning*
Y/n pov
(Sexual content)
I woke up the next day on the couch alone. I stood up and walked to my kitchen to find a note from Jackson explaining why he was gone. He had plans with another girl he was crushing on.

I decided on texting Yoongi to see if he was busy since I wanted to hang out with him.
(Yoongi: regular) (You: bold)
Y/n: hey G, u busy today?
Yoongi: G? & No why, you want more of what u had the other day? ;)
Y/n: ew no wtf, I just wanna chill!!
Yoongi: mhm I was just kidding, but yeah sure let's hang at ur place?
Y/n: yess plan is set. What time?
Yoongi: 12 pm?
Y/n: yes ok, see u here. :)

Surprisingly I woke up to my apartment being clean which means Jackson probably cleaned up the mess we left last night, I'll have to repay him. I took a shower and brushed my teeth after eating cereal. It was 11:30 am so I got dressed.  As for what I wore today was a green bomber jacket with a white shirt underneath and some dark blue jeans with boots, as for accessories I had a necklace.
*play song in media now*

I really enjoy Yoongi's company it's the best

I really enjoy Yoongi's company it's the best. I hear yoongi yelling outside for me too open the door. I go and open the door and I was taken back a bit to feel something soft land on my lips. Yet again this boy had kissed me again.

It started getting really intense. I put my hands through his hair and pulled on it a little bit only to hear him whimper. I smirked into the kiss. His hands were starting to lead down to my hips. He started to grind his hips against mine. We both started to become more aggressive with each other at this point.

We pulled away from each other and I grabbed his hand and led him to my room. I couldn't seem to get enough of this. I pulled him onto the bed and started kissing him. He seemed taken back but he kissed back.

I tugged at the bottom of his shirt signaling for him to take it off. He takes his shirt off and I see him smirking from the corner of my eyes. "Like what you see princess?". I slowly nod my head and take my jacket off since it was getting hot. He pushes me onto the bed and starts aggressively kissing my neck leaving all sorts of bruises. He sucks on the hickey he had given me previously, I hiss in reaction.

It was my turn, I kiss down his neck and suck hard leaving behind a hickey, he also hisses in pain. I find his sweet spot and I hear him slightly moan. I smirk against his skin knowing I had done that. As I sit on his lap I feel his  dick growing. I start grinding my hips against it and I hear him moan. "Y/n please" I hear him breathlessly say.

He takes of my shirt and starts staring. "Like what u see?" I laugh. "Yes" he says gulping. Things get even more heated and next thing we know is we are both fully undressed. "Are you sure you want this?" Yoongi asked me. Which too I replied yes. He inserts his dick and we both start moaning like crazy. "Fuck you're so tight" Yoongi says moaning.

Luckily he had a condom since I don't want kids right now lmao. "Faster please Yoongi" I say wanting more of him. "I'm almost coming princess." "Me too". We both came at the same time. He plops down next to me on the bed, both of us out of breath. "I love you y/n, say you'll be mine?" "Yes of course, i love you too" 

We fall asleep in each other's arms happy as ever.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-
Not gonna lie this was really cringey for me to write💀💀
Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter💕