{10}

Yoongi's pov

Today's the day that I was gonna show y/n she's mine. She needs to know she's mine, she can't be fooling around with other guys except me. I wouldn't wanna loose her, she makes me happy.

I got ready to head over to y/n house I just wore my casual outfit just a sweater and pants. I knew exactly what I was gonna do to show y/n she was mine and some other guy's girl.

Y/n pov

Today's the day Yoongi was supposed to come over so we could talk. It was currently 12:09 pm and I chose to get ready, I first took a shower and brushed my teeth. After doing personal hygiene things I got dressed, I wore a blue and red flannel on top of my grey tank top thing, as for pants I wore black skinny ripped jeans with some boots, I also wore a hat matching my flannel.

 After doing personal hygiene things I got dressed, I wore a blue and red flannel on top of my grey tank top thing, as for pants I wore black skinny ripped jeans with some boots, I also wore a hat matching my flannel

*play song in media*
I heard the door bell ring assuming that was Yoongi I went to go open the door. I open the door to see Yoongi standing there with his gummy smile. "Hello y/n!", well he sounded happy. We both sat on the couch and listened to music on the tv.

"So what did you wanna ta-" I was cut off by pressure being put on my lips. I open my eyes to see Yoongi kissing me. I take in the moment and kiss back. Yoongi starts leaving kisses behind on my neck. He finds my sweet spot and I whimper. I can feel him smirk against my skin. I feel him sucking on my neck, I hiss in pain.

I hear him mumble "this way everyone will know you're mine babygirl" he stops and looks at me, he puts my hair behind my ear. "Now we can just relax" I look at Yoongi with a shocked face, I was really not expecting that. We watch movies while cuddling. I didn't really mind him giving me a hickey but I was not expecting that at all.

I'm guessing I fell asleep since I woke up to the sunset hitting my face. I saw Yoongi cuddled up next to me. I could smell his scent, it was the most amazing smell ever. I wish I would wake up to it everyday. I got up to go use the restroom, as I got out I was pushed onto the wall and felt yet again lips crashing onto mine.

It was a little peck this time but it still was nice.
After that he left. I guess all he wanted to do was leave his mark on me so I could know I was his? I needed to cover it up though I don't want anyone knowing what happened.