TMNT Boyfriends! Raph

Raph is a loyal boyfriend.

His S.O. means the world to him, he feels so lucky to have someone like you in his life. He may not always have an easy time dealing with his feelings, but he tries to make sure that his love is known.

Confessing: Raph would spend a lot of time freaking out over his feelings. On one hand, he doesn’t believe that he’s worthy of you. But on the other, he needs to tell you how he feels. I think that he would tell after walking you home one night.

PDA: Raph is big on PDA, second only to Mikey. He’s always holding you or kissing you. Donnie once joked that you might be conjoined at the hip, only for Raph to give him a glare.

Dates: Privacy is a must for this. Raph doesn’t want his brothers coming around and ruining anything or seeing him being soft to you. I think he’d like rooftop dates the most, along with movies and take out at your place.

First Kiss: Oh, you thought he was nervous when he asked you out? It’s even worse now. He wants to kiss you so badly but doesn’t know how to do it. You would have to show him the ropes before letting him take control.

Making Out: Raph is SO good at this. He makes out in a sloppy, hot way that leaves your clothes rumpled and your heart thumping. Your hair's a mess, your favmce is redder then his bandana, and your covered in hickies and bite marks.

The First Time: Asking you out was bad. Kissing you was worse. Now, he might just have a heart attack. Like the kiss, you would have to show him what to do at first. Raph would be terrified of hurting you and would be incredibly gentle with you.

His Perfect S.O.: Someone who stands up for what’s right, even if she’s alone. Who can handle His anger and calm him down. He can feel safe and relaxed with them. Someone who genuinely loves him.

His Family: He wouldn’t really care what his brothers think, only that they don’t get too cozy with his S.O. He really only wants Master Splinter’s approval about the relationship.