Who Loves Surprises?

SideBar: Look at Keith😭😍

Jay's POV

"I can't answer that question Keith..." I said as I pulled the red button, so the elevator could start working again. It started moving and Keith chuckled at me.

"Stop laughing... this is hurting me man." I said groaning aloud as he opened his arms wide.

"You need a hug... come on and bring it in." He said as a smile peered on my lips. I walked towards him and he wrapped his arm around my back as I snuggled under him.

"Don't just follow your heart on this... use your head too, and you'll figure it out." Keith said as the elevator doors opened up.

As we walked out together, I saw Moniece.

"Look that's the guy that stole my best friend from me." Moniece said rolling her eyes at Keith.

I laughed aloud.

"Its ok guys... I can share the love with the both of y'all." I said smiling at them. Keith still had his arm around me.

"No you can't cause Dave would fight the both of us for you. I can't win that fight cause he's definitely bigger than me. Keith you can't either cause he's taller than you." Moniece said as she stuck her tongue out at him.

"Shutup Moniece... she's mine." He said fully wrapping his arms around me and laughs escaped from my mouth and Moniece's mouth.

As I was still wrapped up in Keith's arms, I saw Moniece check her phone and her face lit up.

"Jay... Chris is about to come up here and he's gonna talk to you. Hear him out and listen to him." She said with an ecstatic spirit. I furrowed my eyebrows as I saw Chris turn the corner to see me hugged up with Keith.

Keith stuck his tongue out at Chris and Moniece slapped his arm playfully as Chris let out a deep chuckle.

"Jay... can I talk to you real quick please?" He asked as Keith let me go.

"Sure wassup?" I asked him with a small smile on my face.

"I kinda need to talk to you in private." He said as I was about to walk closer to him.

"Everybody meet in the lounge downstairs! I bought cake for everybody! Head down there now before it's all gone!" We heard Zoey yell out as she jogged pass everybody. We saw the nurses walk away from their stations and we saw other doctors leaving.

"Oh snap free food." I said aloud as I was about to walk off with Keith and Mo. But, I felt Chris grab my wrist.

"Wait, I still need to talk to you." Chris said with pleading eyes.

"Chris we can talk after we get a slice of cake. Come on now, you never turn down free food and you know I don't." I said as he cracked a million dollar smile.

"Ight Ight... but then we get some and we leave asap okay?" He asked as I shook my head okay.

"I wonder what the occasion is." Mo said as the four of us walked towards the elevators.

"I don't know, but I knew that you're girlfriend would come in handy for something. That's the least she could do." I said jokingly as they all laughed hysterically. Chris shook his head and he looked at me. I couldn't read his facial expression, but I could feel butterflies in my stomach the more he looked into my orbs.

"Elevator is here." Keith said as the doors opened up. We all stepped on and nurses stood in front of us.

As I held my hands to my sides, I felt Chris' hand brush against mine. I looked up at him and he had a sly smirk on his face.