Covered In You.

(The song in the multi-media section goes with the majority of the chapter, so you should play it. 😛😋💗 I hope y'all enjoy!)

Jay's POV

"Jay..." Chris said as he walked towards me in the middle of the hallway.

"Hey Dr. Brown, what's wrong?" I asked as he wore a certain facial expression.

"I want you right now..." He whispered in my ear as he pulled my arm towards the on-call room.

"Wait, what?" I asked with a surprised facial expression. He opened the door still holding onto my arm. I looked around and saw nurses watching from a distance.

"I said I want you right now... now get in here and take off your scrubs..." He said as he pushed me in gently and he closed the door behind us.

"Chris, wh——" I said as he quickly cut me off.

"I want you to hold onto me tight, and let me make you feel alright..." He said as my eyes widened.

"Chris, but I'm pregnant..." I said as I took my shirt off.

"It's alright... sex during pregnancy is healthy for the baby." He said as I dropped my mouth.

This nigga is being bold today.

"Chris, we can't do this in the hospital! Why don't we just wait until we go back to your house?" I asked as he shook his head no.

"Like I already said, I want you right now. I'm not stopping till I give you what you need." He said huskily as I shivered at his voice.

"What do I need Chris?" I asked as he licked his lips hungrily.

"You need daddy to be inside of you..." He said as I closed my eyes tight. I'm loving his eagerness, but this is too much to take in.

"Now come here... I wanna be covered in you..." He said as he attacked me with a kiss. He moved backwards and he pulled my waist to follow his movements. Chris reached his hand behind him to lock the door.

We kissed each other passionately and by now, my hormones are definitely raging. I can feel my body getting hot. My breathing was getting heavier. The chemistry and fire was rekindling between us.

His cologne filled my nose and this man was kissing me like there was no tomorrow. I honestly missed his touch.

He gripped my thighs and he picked me up in a swift movement.

"C-Chr-Chris....." I said while moans escaped my mouth. He was planting warm and wet kisses all over my neck.

"Mmmm... you know I hit ya spots baby." He said as chills trickled down my spine.

Chris carried me over to the bed, and he laid me down gently. He positioned himself on top of me, and he pulled my panties to the side.

"Let me do you right...hold onto me... let me caress you and please you." He said kissing on me non-stop. I was in a bliss.

"I want you to drench me with your body... I'm ready for you." He said pulling my waist towards his as he was about to start our private show.

"Babe, all of this belongs to me." He said as he locked our fingers and he started smiling at me. I mirrored it and I arched my back a little because I was loving every bit of this.

"Why are you smiling so hard Chris?" I asked as he bit his bottom lip at me.

"I finally got what I've been asking for... I only wanted you.... all of you." He said as he tugged at my bottom lip and he caught me off guard by pushing himself inside of my————-

"Dr. Manali!" Chief Hardwick semi-yelled to me as I blinked my eyes a couple of times and I furrowed my eyebrows. I was finally knocked out of my thoughts.

"Yeah yeah???"

"Did you hear anything that we just said? If you're gonna do this surgery, I need you focused." He said as Dave looked at me with a sly smirk.

"I am focused Chief... I was strategizing in my head." I said as Dave snickered.... he knew I was telling a story.

"Well alright... lets go in a get started." Chief said as he put his mask and gloves on. He stepped inside of the operating room as I was about to put on my mask.

"You were day dreaming really hard. It's like you were really deep into thought." Dave said as I shrugged my shoulders.

"Just thinking about normal stuff... it happens to everybody ya know? Now, let's go separate some twins." I said as I walked into the operating room shaking my hands. I was trying to wake myself up. I have to stay focused during this surgery.

I don't know where those nasty thoughts came from. I haven't seen Chris all day. It's almost like he just slid into my mind.... well he was slipping into more than my mind, but imma say less.

Zoey's POV

"I just saw Chief Hardwick maybe an hour ago... and Dr. Brown is in surgery right now." I said as I looked up at the man.

I'm standing in the supply closet trying to get some antibiotics for my patient and this man just randomly came up in here asking questions. I'm obviously busy. Who even let him up here?

"It's kind of an emergency... I need to speak to him about my wife." He said as I shook my head no.

"Sir, you need to go wait in the lobby like every other patient downstai—" I said as I was cut off by a loud bang and a sharp pain entering through my abdomen.

I looked down and I saw blood oozing from my body. The man had a cold look on his face as I dropped to the floor. I couldn't speak, nor scream.

With nothing else being said, he walked past me like nothing happened. I tried reaching for my pager to notify everybody about a shooter in the building, but it was almost like I was paralyzed by fear and pain.

I never thought that this would happen to me. Somebody has to warm Chris and the Chief. This man was clearly on a hunt, and he'll hurt anybody that gets in his way... this is definitely not good.

I groaned out in pain as I reached down to grab my pager. I have to tell somebody to put the hospital on lockdown before everything goes downhill.

———————————

Comments? Feedback? Thoughts 💭?

This chapter was dedicated to one of my favs off of Heartbreak on a Full Moon! 🌙 It's obviously called "Covered in You" ☺😍

Go listen to the album if you haven't already. If you need some suggestions on what songs are the bomb, you can comment on here, or message me privately🙂💗

Thanks for reading!