Chapter 1

Refresh of how the last book ended:

Percy's P.O.V.

I gathered up our friends in my cabin, including Annabeth and Jason since they were part of the seven. Even Hazel and Frank were here from Camp Jupiter because we told them it was an emergency. "Leo has something to tell you." I said. "Ok. What is it?" Piper asked. "I'm dying." Leo said. Everyone just stared at him in shock. "This is a prank right?" Hazel asked. "Ok, I know I prank people a lot, but do you really think this is something I'd lie about?" Leo asked. "But, how? What happened?" Annabeth asked. "Well, when I died, and Festus gave me the physician's cure, I don't think it fully worked. It brought me back enough to where I was alive, but not fully. My soul feels like it's split in two. Half in the underworld and half here. But the half that's here, is slowly fading away. To the underworld." Leo said. "Well, can't Apollo help us? After all he is the god of healing and the one who told you the ingredients for the physician's cure." Frank said. "I don't know. But he may be my only hope." Leo said.

Leo's P.O.V.

We arrived at the empire state building and went in to the front desk. "600th floor please." I said. "There is no 600th floor." Said the guy at the front desk. I threw a couple drachma on the desk. "Right this way" he said. We got in the elevator and he put the card in, making the 600 button appear. He stepped out and we pushed the button, up to the top to Olympus. The elevator music in here was super annoying. When we got to the top we were all happy to not have to hear that music anymore. We stepped out and walked up to the throne room. We walked in and it was only Zeus sitting in there. "What have you come for?" He asked. "We need to talk to Apollo." I said. "I will call him up here." Zeus said. He walked out of the throne room and a little bit later Apollo walked in. "What's up?" He asked. "Your physician's cure didn't work." I said. He stood there for a second in silence. "I was afraid of this." He said. "Of what?" Piper asked. "The physician's cure doesn't fully work without the permission of Hades. Since the dead are pretty much his property, he has to allow it to fully work. Otherwise, your soul slowly fades away, back to him." Apollo said. "So you're saying we have to go visit Hades to have him bring me back." "Yes. Either that, or you'll die and most likely go to Elysium." He said. "Well, I guess we have another god to go visit. Thanks for your help." I said. "Good luck." He told me.

Hope you enjoyed that. I have an idea for later in the story. Let's just say the title of the story might be a little misleading. I promise I'll try to write more each day so you don't have to wait another 3 months for each chapter. Thanks for reading!