Chapter 2

It's finally letting me type in normal letter instead of bold. Yaaaaaaayyyyy.

Refresh of Last Chapter:
"I was afraid of this." He said. "Of what?" Piper asked. "The physician's cure doesn't fully work without the permission of Hades. Since the dead are pretty much his property, he has to allow it to fully work. Otherwise, your soul slowly fades away, back to him." Apollo said. "So you're saying we have to go visit Hades to have him bring me back." "Yes. Either that, or you'll die and most likely go to Elysium." He said. "Well, I guess we have another god to go visit. Thanks for your help." I said. "Good luck." He told me.

Piper's P.O.V
Annabeth and Jason didn't want anything to do with the underworld, so they went back to camp. Hazel and Frank got called back to Camp Jupiter for an emergency. So that left Leo, Percy, and I to go to the underworld. We made our way back to camp. When we got there, we found our old friend Rachel Dare sitting in the dining pavilion. We already knew what needed to happen. "We need a prophecy." I told her. "Well, it doesn't really work that way. The power of the prophecy only comes out when it's needed, so unless..." Her sentence suddenly stopped. Her eyes rolled back in her head and green smoke started pouring out of her mouth. The voice of the Oracle spoke:

"To keep his soul from death,
The hero must fight.
With his final breath,
He will face an endless Night.
The lovers, the loner,
and the child of the dead,
Must help him to escape,
His fate that lies ahead."

"Well, that doesn't sound very good." Leo said. "Almost sounds like I'm destined to die." "Don't over think it too much. We never know what the prophecy really means." I said. We went to the big house to tell Chiron about it. "Well to me, it sounds as if the lovers would be Piper and Percy, the loner is Leo, no offense, and the child of the dead is Nico." "You four will leave early tomorrow morning. Go tell Nico about it, and get packed up." He said. We went to the Hades cabin. Nico was sitting in there on his bunk. "Knock knock." Percy said. "Oh, hey guys. What's up?" He asked us. "Well, we got a prophecy. It includes you. So us four are leaving tomorrow morning to head to the underworld." Percy said. "Oh no. Going to see my father is never good. What happened?" We explained everything to him. How Leo came back and is still alive, why we needed to go to the underworld, and the prophecy. When we finished the story, he looked like he knew how this might end, and judging by his face, it wasn't good.

Percy's P.O.V.
The next morning, we got up, grabbed our bags, and headed down Half-Blood Hill towards the camp van. "Why don't I just shadow travel us?" Nico asked. "Do you think you could handle that?" I asked. "I know I could handle at least two people. But the other two, I know someone who might be able to help." He said. He whistled really loud. At first nothing happened. But then a couple seconds later, I heard a piercing howl cut through the air, and my old friend Mrs. O'Leary appeared out of the shadows. Literally. "Hey girl. It's good to see you again." I said. "Piper and I will ride Mrs. O'Leary. You shadow travel with Leo." "Alright." He said. He grabbed Leo's arm, and they disappeared into the shadows. I leaned down to Mrs. O'Leary's ear and whispered "Hey girl, can you take us to the underworld? Hades' palace?" She whimpered and nodded. "Thanks." I said. "You might wanna hold on, Piper." "It couldn't be that bad, could it?" She asked me. "Just hold on to my waist as tight as you can. And don't let go. I learned that one the hard way." I told her. Mrs O'Leary jumped into the nearest shadow, and we started to dissolve.

I know. It's been a while. But it finally let me write in not bold letters. The prophecy was hard to write to, but I'm pretty proud of it. I'll try to have the next chapter out soon. Hopefully. I'll definitely write more during the summer, when I don't have school to deal with. Anyways, thanks for reading, and I hope you enjoy!