Chapter One: Back In Hoenn

Before, I start the story, I'm going to list the team's for the characters.
May's Team: Blaziken, Wartortle, Glaceon, Venusaur, Munchlax, Beautifly
Drew's Team: Flygon, Absol, Butterfree, Roserade, Masquierin
Solidad's Team: Lapras, Slowbro, Pidgeot
Harley's Team: Banette, Wigglytuff,
Octillery, Ariados, Cacturane
Yeah, I know Harley is gay, but I have to include him. Ok, now to the story.
May's P.O.V
"Hey!" I waved my ticket to the person who was collecting tickets.

"Wait for me!" I shouted.

I ran towards him, and stopped at the front of the ship. "Well ma'am, you were almost late but you made it", he said as he took my ticket.

I walked into the ship, then the ship started to sail towards Hoenn. I sighed in relief. Thankful I wasn't late. I was assigned a room in the ship. I sat on my bed and pit my pokeballs on the bed. I layed down and sighed again. I went to the front of the ship so I can see the view. It looked really pretty.

"Ahhh", I said.

"Hello young lady", a random girl said to me.

"Uh, hi", I said.

"You off to Hoenn, like everyone on this ship?" she asked.

"Yeah", I said.

"I'm Jayline, what's your name?" she asked me.

"Well hi Jayline, I'm May", I said.

"Are you a pokemon trainer?" she asked me. "Oh no, I'm a Pokemon coordinator", I said.

"Cool! I'll make sure to see your performance!" Jayline said.

"Thanks, are you a pokemon coordinator?" I asked.

"No, I'm a Pokemon trainer, I'm starting my Pokemon adventure in Hoenn", Jayline said.

"Do you have any pokemon with you Jayline?" I asked.

"Well, I have a Misdreavus and a Houndour", she said.

"Here are my Pokemon as well", I said as I sended out my Pokemon.

"Amazing! Your pokemon are really cool! Where did you get them?" Jayline said.

"All of my Pokemon come from different places, but where did you get your pokemon?" I asked.

"Well, I got Misdreavus from my friend, but I found Houndour because he was injured and I helped him and we became friends", Jayline said.

"Jayline, I hope we can become great friends!" I said.

"Me too", Jayline said.

"Why don't you come with me along with Hoenn?" I asked.

"Sure, but we should get sleep for the next day", she said.

"Oh yeah, we totally should", I said.

Jayline and I went to our rooms and slept for the night. But, I was thinking about one person before I fell asleep:
Drew
Ok guys, this was the first chapter of this story. Weird right? Whatever, but I hoped you enjoyed the story. So, stay swag and peace out!