Chapter Three: Let The Competition Begin!

Ok guys, before I start the story this is what Jayline looks like:

Ok, now off to the story.
May's P.O.V
We saw all the other contestants performances then, it was Solidad's turn. Drew, Harley, and I watched Solidad on the TV. "Lapras, use Sheer Cold! Slowbro, use Psychic", Solidad said.

Her pokemon did as they were told, and Solidad's performance was absolutely amazing. Solidad got a lot of points, probably to pass the first round. "And golly, Solidad has a lot of points from the judges!" the announcer said.

"Woah..." I said.

"Don't sweat it May, I'm sure you'll pass the first round", Drew said.

"Thanks Drew", I said.

Then, Solidad came to us. "Solidad!" Harley said.

"Hey guys, I think it's your turn next Harley", Solidad said.

"By the way, May where is your little friend?" Harley asked.

"Oh, she's in the audience", I said.

"Ok darlings see you after my performance", Harley said.

Harley walked up to the stage. "Cacturane darling, Bullet Seed and darling Octillery Fire Blast", Harley said.

Cacturane fired Bullet Seed, and Octillery burned it with Fire Blast. The crowd went crazy. "What a unique combination! Harley used a grass type move like Bullet Seed and used a fire type move like Fire Blast, looks like he'll be getting a lot of points", the announcer said.

"Oh thank you, thank you", Harley bowed.

"Wow, Harley did pretty good", Drew said.

"Yeah", I said.

Harley came to the room we were in. "Wow, Harley that was really good", Solidad said.

"Oh thank you for your praise Solidad", Harley said.

"Well, it seems like my turn", Drew said.

Drew walked up to the stage. "Roserade use Petal Dance, Absol Razor Wind!" Drew commanded.

The petals flew to the air, and Absol sliced them with Razor Wind. "Amazing! The combination of Petal Dance and Razor Wind is remarkable!" the announcer said.

The crowd adored Drew's performance. Drew bowed and came then to the room I was in. "Hey May, your turn good luck", Drew said.

I took a deep breath, and walked up to the stage. I sended out my Pokemon. "Beautifly, use Silver Wind, Blaziken use Flamethrower!" I said.

The performance was great, the audience went crazy. "May did a very good job of using a bug and fire type combination using Silver Wind and Flamethrower!" the announcer said.

I could see Jayline clapping for my performance. I went to the room to see if my friends and I made to the second round. "Hmmm", I said, the pressure was so incredible.

Drew and Solidad got in, even Harley. Then, my photo came up. "Yay!" I shouted.

"I knew you would pass the first round May, here congrats", Drew said as he threw me a rose.

"Uh, thanks Drew", I said.

Jayline ran to us, "You guys were amazing!" she shouted.

"Thanks Jayline", I said.

"See ya guys, I'll be in audience when you guys perform again", Jayline said.

"Wait, where are you going?" I asked.

"I'm just going to train and catch pokemon", Jayline said as she walked off.

"Ok bye", I said.

"We should get some rest for the second round", Solidad said.

"Yeah", I said.

"Ok, lets go, you coming Harley?" Drew asked.

"Sorry darlings, I have plans bye!" Harley said as he rushed off.

"Ok bye", Solidad said.

Yeah, tomorrow is a big day.
Ok, guys this is all for this part In still thinking of an idea for the love to happen so, stay swag and peace out!