Chapter Two: New And Old Friends

May's P.O.V
I woke up and checked the time. It was morning all right. I grabbed my items and pokeballs and went to the front of the ship. The summer breeze filled the air. I heard a familiar voice. "Hi May!!" Jayline said.

"Hi Jayline", I said.

"The ship is going to Hoenn in just one hour!" Jayline said.

The thought of my old friends came to mind and I started getting excited. "Omg yes!" I squealed.

"You really are excited to go Hoenn", Jayline said.

"I'll get to see my friends again! It's been so long!!" I squealed.

"I hope to see your other friends as well!" Jayline said.

~Time Skip One Hour~
"We're here finally!" I said as I stretched.

"I agree!" Jayline said.

I hoped to see my friends, in front of the ship. Then, I saw them: my friends. Solidad, Drew, and Harley. Then Harley came up to me. "Oh hey darling May!" Harley said.

"Uh, hi", I said.

"It's been a long time, had a good time Johto didn't you?" Solidad said.

"Yeah", I said.

"Hey May, it's been long time", Drew said as he threw a red rose at me as I caught it.

"And you are May's little friend?!" Harley asked Jayline.

"Uh, yeah", Jayline said.

"And what is your name?" Solidad asked her.

"Jayline", she said.

"Hey, it's been a long time since we've done a contest, let's all compete", Drew said.

"Well, I was wondering if I could battle with someone with my pokemon", Jayline said.

"I'll battle with you", Drew said.

"Um, alright", Jayline said.

"Go Roserade!" Drew said.

"Let's go Houndour, we can do this!" Jayline said confidently.

"Heh, Roserade use Stun Spore!" Drew said.

"Houndour dodge! And use Ember!" Jayline said.

"Roserade dodge!" Drew said.

Houndour attacked but Roserade dodged. "Smog Houndour!" Jayline commanded.

"Roserade!" Drew shouted.

Roserade couldn't see from the gas that was in the area. "Houndour now use Flamethrower!" Jayline shouted.

The smoke cleared and Roserade was clearly injured. "Heh, your not bad for a trainer", Drew said.

Solidad, Harley, and I watched the battle. "Hm, Jayline is doing pretty good", Solidad said.

"Yeah, she's seems to be a good trainer", I said.

"Now Roserade, Stun Spore!" Drew said.

It hit Houndour, and slowed him down. "Houndour, please get up!" Jayline said.

Houndour grinned, and stood up and it's tail turned to steel and hit Roserade. "Roserade!" Drew said.

"What?!" we all said.

"It seems that Houndour learned Iron Tail", Solidad said.

"Houndour, that was amazing!" Jayline said.