Domestic Tickling- Stohn

It was one of the many days that went by slowly. The mid-evening sun drifted in and out of the blinds, draping John in strips of cozy light. He was sat in an armchair next to the window, his knees pulled up to his chest and a book in hand. Ella, who recently started an obsession over earth novels (more like teen series), forced John into reading Harry Potter, which he surprisingly found quite intriguing. At the moment, he was in the middle of reading through the part in the Prisoner of Azkaban where Harry faces off with dementors during a Quidditch match.

Right before Harry falls off his broom John hears the door open and close, signaling Nine's return. The corner of John's mouth twitched while deciding whether or not to get up. He eventually opted to huddle down even deeper into the cushion, reading on.

Out of the corner of John's eye, he could see his boyfriend set down a bulging bag of groceries and head straight towards him. The blonde glanced up once with a raised eyebrow and attempted to continue reading. Then without warning, Nine scooped John up off the couch and threw him over his shoulder all in one smooth motion. The book was left behind.

"Wha- Hey! Nine! Stop!" John exclaimed in surprise. "Put me down, you moron!"

"Not until I get what I came for," Nine replied calmly.

John punched at Nine's back to try to make him let go, but with no avail. Nine kept on walking towards their bedroom while John tried flailing his legs. Because Nine was so tall, they nearly rammed into the top of the door frame.

Finally, Nine threw John down on the bed. John looked up at Nine expecting some sort of explanation, but instead Nine tackled him and his hands went in to gently squeeze at his sides.

Unable to help himself, John burst out a single laugh. Then he covered his mouth, realizing his mistake.

Too late, taller Garde pulled back for a moment with a triumphant smile and a mischievous glint in his eyes.

John's eyes widened and he attempted to back off the bed, but Nine wasn't having it.

John threw up his hands in a last attempt to defend himself, but Nine was too quick. He pulled him in fast and began his attack.

"No- Nine wait- ack! No! Please- stop!" John wheezed in between uncontrollably giggling. He had never been tickled before, and the way his arms and legs were out of control, he was more worried about accidentally breaking Nine's nose rather than what was going to happen to the poor bed. Nine was actually pretty keen on avoiding John's limbs and keeping him restrained at the same time.

John was in tears by the time Nine tired himself out. He laid out flat on his back, trying to get his breath back. Nine was leaning back on the headboard, chuckling to himself.

"Never-" John panted heavily. "-again-" Another gasp. "-you- utter- asshole."

The dark-haired Garde wrapped his arms around John again, making him flinch until he registered that Nine wasn't tickling him anymore. Nine pulled him right up to the top of the bed, nuzzling in face into John's collarbone as if nothing had happened. John shoved him in annoyance but that only made Nine hold on tighter.

"That was Ella's idea by the way," Nine mumbled.

"I don't believe you," John replied, still breathless.

Nine shrugged. "Fine. Ask her."

"You dick."

John could feel Nine smiling against his neck.