3.

Waking up the next morning, Aj sat up and rubbed her eyes. She checked the clock, saw that it was only nine in the morning, and went to freshen herself up.

If it were some other day before yesterday, she'd have texted Rainbow Dash by now and told her 'good morning', but today until probably forever, she's single and can't text Rainbow Dash because they're not together anymore.

Just then, Sunset walked into the room with two cups of coffee in hand.

"Hey! Sorry, I didn't tell you when I left. I just didn't want to wake you, but I brought you some coffee." She offered with a warm smile.

"Thanks, Sunset." Aj replied, grabbing the coffee meant for her from Sunset and took a sip.

"So, I just talked to Rarity and she wants us both to meet her at Sugarcube Corner in a bit...but you don't have to go if you don't want to, Applejack."

"No, I'll go. I'm gonna go get ready." Aj replied before setting her cup down, going into her closet and getting dressed.

She put on a white v-neck shirt, jean shorts, and white converse then went back out into the room to comb her hair. Once she was done, they got their things and left, going to Sugarcube Corner.

When they got there, they went insode and saw Rarity sitting alone at their usual table that they sat at with their friends back in high school. Now, everyone was always busy and never really had time for much. They still got together every once in a while, though. Aj and Sunset sat down and greeted Rarity.

"Hello, girls." Rarity replied, "How's your morning sor far?"

"Could be better." Aj asnwered.

"Oh, dear, I heard about what happened with you and Rainbow Dash and I'm terribly sorry. I also have something to confess." Rarity said.

Sunset lifted an eyebrow out of curiousness and Aj sat up a bit to listen.

"Go on." Aj said.

"Well," she started, taking a deep breath, "Rainbow wanted me to set you up on that date because she was desperate for you to be happy and she needed a way to break up with you, so that way her only solution." Rarity said really fast.

"Why would she want to break all of the sudden? I'm so confused." Aj said in a huff, folding her arms on the table and lying her head on them.

"It's okay, Applejack. I'm 1000% sure that everything is gonna be okay. Actually, I'll be right back." Sunset stated, getting up from the table and going outside to make a call.

The phone rang twice before the latter person answered.

"What is it, Sunset?" the person questioned in annoyance.

"Where are you?"

"Where else would I be?"

"Seriously, Rainbow Dash. Where are you? I wanna talk to you about something important."

"I'm at home, obviously, and if you want to talk about what happened with Applejack, then it's not a good time right now."

"Come on, Rainbow. It'll only be like ten minutes. Plus, I really want to talk to you about it."

"Fine, but only ten minutes. I'll see you in a bit." Rainbow said before hanging up.

Sunset went back inside and decided not to sit back down.

"I have to go somewhere, guys, but I'll meet back up with you later, okay? See ya!" Sunset waved as she jogged out of the café doors and got into her car.