6.

Aj had just dropped the groceries off at her brother's apartment and was getting back in the car when she had gotten a text. Picking up her phone and unlocking it, she rolled her eyes when she saw who it was.

RD: Are you still coming?

She tossed the phone into the passenger seat, starting the car and driving off. She decides that if she was going to Rainbow's apartment, then she'll just go the long way there.

------------------------------------------------------

Rainbow was pacing the living room floor when she heard a knock at the door. She opened the door and there stood Applejack. RD stepped to the side and let the latter girl step inside. Aj walked in and stood in the middle of the living room, folding her arms over her chest.

"I'm surprised you actually came. I thought you weren't when you didn't answer my text." Rainbow said, locking the front door before turning to Aj.

"I'm here now. What's so important that you couldn't just tell me thirty minutes ago?" Aj questioned, not interested in what Rainbow has to say.

"Well, how've you been lately?" Rainbow asked, standing a few feet away from Applejack.

"I've been fine."

"Are you sure?"

"Do you seriously want me to answer that? Because you won't like it and I won't care." Aj said with an eyeroll.

"Okay, nevermind. Did you go to that party last night?" She already knew the answer, but she was trying to see how much she'd tell her.

"What is this? 21 Questions?"

"I'm just wondering because I think I saw you there."

"Yes, I was there. Is that it?"

"No, why were you with Soarin? Are you dating him now or something?"

"Last time I checked, I was single and allowed to do whatever I want."

"But I specifically told you to stay away from him. Why would you be near him?"

"You don't see me saying anything about you being with that girl Spitfire all night."

"So, you knew I was there? Were you trying to get back at me or make me jealous or something?" Rainbow questioned, starting to get irritated.

"I didn't say that. Why are you worried about my life and what I choose to do with it?" Aj asked, her face turning red.

"I'm just trying to make sure you're okay." Rainbow replied, raising her voice slightly.

"Wow! Now you wanna make sure I'm okay? You weren't worried about how I felt when you figured it was okay to break up with me!" Aj shouted, taking a step backwards while Rainbow took two steps forward.

"Okay, I know what I did hurt you, but it was for your own good." Rainbow said just as loud with a frown.

"For my own good?! I thought you had loved me enough to get through whatever problems we were going through!"

"I do love you, Aj! I have from the start and you know that! I just felt it was best for us to take a break." Rainbow lowered her voice, taking a deep breath.

"You don't love me. You just wanted to play with my emotions." Aj said, tears rolling down her face.

"I do. If I didn't, then I wouldn't have forced myself to breakup with you. I didn't want to, but I talked with Spitfire and she said-"

"Wait, what? Of all people, you talked to her about our relationship? She's been trying to break us up since high school and you finally let her get her way all because you couldn't just come talk to me?"

"Why does everyone think that she's trying to get with me? She's just looking out for me like a good friend would do."

"A good friend wouldn't tell you to breakup with your girlfriend that quick. A good friend would help you make things better."

"You know, you're no saint either, Applejack."

"I never said I was."

"Did you and Soarin sleep together last night?" Rainbow asked the question that had been floating around her mind all day.

"No, I would never." Aj said with a disgusted look on her face. "He tried to get me to, but I told him no and we went back downstairs. I can't believe that you actually thought I would."

"It surely isn't what he was implying to Spitfire right before he took you upstairs. I can't believe you would even go to that party with him after I told you about him."

"Well, you don't have to worry about me talking to him anymore because I told him that we couldn't be friends anymore."

"Good."

"Yet, you're still talking to Spitfire after I told you that I didn't trust her." Aj rolled her jade eyes and shook her head.

"I can't just stop communicating with her. We're on the same soccer team, for crying out loud."

"No, you're so naïve that you don't even realize when she's flirting with you and trying to get with you."

"Okay, Applejack, I'll talk to her. Happy now?"

"No."

"What else am I supposed to do?"

"I'm not happy because you thought I'd be happier without you, when in all reality, I'm miserable. But I guess that's my own fault for not acting like I was happy when I was."

"I'm sorry, Applejack."

"Don't apologize, what's done is done. I gotta go." Aj said, walking past Rainbow and heading for the door.

"Will you at least text me when you get home?" Rainbow asked, following her.

"I'll see." Aj said, leaving Rainbow alone in the apartment.

------------------------------------------------------------------

It's now 10:47 pm and Aj was sitting on Sunset's bed with her in her fuzzy blue pajamas. Aj had just finished telling Sunset about what had happened at Rainbow's apartment.

"Wait, so you just left after that?" Sunset asked, shoveling popcorn into her mouth.

"Yep, there was nothing else for her to say to me and I was annoyed." Aj answered with a shrug.

"Hmm," Sunset rubbed her chin in thought, "I think that maybe you two need to have a real conversation without yelling or being rude to each other. Just sit down and have a normal, casual talk, you know?"

"I don't see why I should. We can't ever have a simple conversation without it going down south."

"Do you ever miss your relationship with her?"

"Of course I do. I just don't know if we could ever be in one again. We'd have to start over as friends if she wants another chance with me."

"Hmm..maybe you should talk to her about that."

"I might, I don't know. Hey, do you think I'm crazy for not trusting Rainbow's friend Spitfire? I know we're not in a relationship anymore, but I just dont think Rainbow should be around her. Especially, since she practically talked het into breaking up with me."

"No, I don't trust her either. Rainbow called me earlier and told me how she woke up mostly naked in Spitfire's bed this morning." Sunset said with a headshake, her eyes widening once she realized she just said that. "Wait, I wasn't supposed to tell you that! I'm sorry, Applejack."

"No, it's okay. Let's just watch the movie." Aj said with a forced smile as Sunset put the movie in and both girls laid down to get comfortable while watching the movie.

On the outside, she was calm and worry-free. On the inside though, she was beyond pissed that Rainbow was drilling her with questions about sleeping with skmeone else, but couldn't even admit that she'd slept with someone else herself. Boy, did she have a lot to ask Rainbow now.

(A/N: Soooo, that's done (: sorry for any typos, ily guys! )