SEQUEL INFO + MORE

SEQUEL INFO!!!!

i GUESS a bunch of you don't read my author's notes, which is fine, but i mean a bunch of you guys didn't know there's gonna be a sequel, so, THERE IS.

the sequel is called 'emails from me' [sorry if you're sick of letter formation but don't stop reading here bc theres more later about NOT letter formed parts of aspen and lane!]

the blurb and things for the emails will be posted after i upload this, so you can add it to your library so you'll know when i start posting!

so you guys wanted me to post the sequel, even though i'm not finished writing it, which is completely fine, but it just means that i cannot promise as quick of updates as 'letters to you' had. because i had already finished writing the letters before posting, it was easy to update every day, but now i can't promise that :/ you can wait until i'm finished uploading all of the emails if you wish.

if you are completely done with letter formation, then you don't have to read the sequel!!!

in the sequel, i will be tying up a bunch of loose knots, such as aspen's family issues, her tendency not to trust lane, more on lane and his background (more lane stories!), and more!

NOW

for the extra project that i have a hesitancy to post, but love the idea.

i've had the idea for all these things since writing letters to you, i've had it all planned in my head.

so there's going to be a collection of excerpts (excerpts are short passages from a piece of film, music, writing etc.) meaning, i'm going to be writing bits of lane and aspen's lives.

it's called (not positive.) 'excerpts from being with you.'

it will include things like, lane receiving aspen's first letters, aspen's things with her family, cute things with lane and aspen as a couple.

why i have a hesitancy to post this:
it's no where near being finished, and i don't know how many i will do. i have random ones typed out, and have ideas all the time, so it should be okay. BUT ALSO, here's where i need your opinions.

should it be random? like i could post the first day aspen sends the letter, then the next chapter would be aspen and lane already a couple, then back and forth.

or it could be in chronological order, where it would start with aspen deciding to send the letters, and go through scenes from 'letters to you' then onto 'emails from me' and so on after words. in other words, in order.

i'm not sure which i prefer!

also, if i do it in order, i could probably write it and post it along side the emails, beginning with scenes from letters. because i don't want spoilers from emails.

it's up to you!

either way, i'll be putting dates and references to which letter or email was sent.

OH and suggestions of what part of aspen and lane's lives you want to see for excerpts?

NOW

i just wanna share an idea with you guys.

people have asked if i've been published, to which the answer is, sadly no.
but somewhere, on comments (i can't remember if it was on my story or someone else's, but it doesn't really matter, it could apply to anyone.) someone said "you should print your book and sell it on etsy." i thought that was a really cute idea.

I'M NOT SAYING I THINK MY WORK IS GOOD ENOUGH TO SELL FOR MONEY, i just thought it was a good idea.

i probably won't do it, because i don't think anyone would buy it, which is obviously fine. but it's a good idea for future reference and things, so i thought i'd share it with you guys!

on the off chance i did do that, just for fun, who would consider purchasing one? for reference :)

ANYWAYS, thanks for reading all that if you did, and please please please comment suggestions to everything i asked!

and PRETTY PLEASE vote on the last chapter! don't stop just because this one's out, please!
thank you!

oh! and the amount of super sweet comments on the last chapter was AMAZING thank you SO much! love you guys!

OH OH OH AND
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS I ALMOST FORGOT!

comment your questions for lane, aspen and myself here!! i'll be choosing around ten for each of us to answer!! it'll be posted next, or after the thank you note!!