DRAMA

V's charger is missing..

V: Namjoon hyung, have you seen my charger?

Rapmon: don't you ever look for someone who doesn't have any single concern for you, Taehyung-ah! You'll just end up getting your heart ache." (Hold the glass of juice *broke*)

V: (scratch his head and whisper) someone? Suppose to be it's something.. /walk away/

V: Jin-hyung, did you see my charger?

Jin: That sound so cruel, V! Why are you looking for someone who doesn't feel the same as you and leaving those people who loves you scattered and crawling behind!?

V, dropped jaw. Silently walks away when Jin started to cry in a horrible way.

V: J-Hope hyung, did you see my charger?

Jhope: You're wasting your time finding the person who is not for you. You're hurting someone's feeling unknowingly." (Pinch V's cheek)

V angrily stomped and walks towards his soulmate.

V: Jiminie, have you seen my charger?

Jimin: My heart is all for you but you're looking for someone new! How dare you? You just broke my heart, .y soul and ruined my entire life!!!!

Jimin hitting V's arm. V pushes Jiminie who lay flatly in his stomach on the floor.

V: Jiminie Babo!! /walks to JK/
Maknae, my charger?

Jungkook: now, you're asking me? This is just what I've got for loving you? Asking for something I don't really care about! How about my feelings? Try asking me, NOW!!! *lean on the wall and slowly sitting looking so broken af*

V: (--__--)

V: Suga hyung, have you seen my charger?

Suga: I don't give a shit. I'll do what she wanted me to do! If she's showing no care, I'll show it too! I'd rather sleep and not care anymore! *sleep talking*

V: Tell me when? (Everyone looks at V) TELL ME WHEN?! WHEN CAN I FIND MY CHARGER AND WHEN CAN I TALK TO YOU PROPERLY? WHEN CAN I FIND THE RIGHT ANSWER WITHOUT YOU GIVING ME A SHITTY ANSWER!? I'M TIRED! I'M TIRED WITH THIS FUCK UP LIFE!!! (walks out)

BTS: (standing ovation) Best Actor goes to KIM TAEHYUNG!!!!
***

Nyahahaha! ✌✌✌ DOPE..