Part 4

Y/n p.o.v

I woke up but this time, with Tord not around me. I wondered around the room to find a letter on the desk, it said,

Dear Y/n,

As you may know, I'm not here right now, well, as your reading this. So, just to let you know, I'm in my office, Paul and Patryck are just outside the room and if you need help or something, ask them but you may not ask were I am, your not coming here okay? Thank you.

I hope you slept well, see you soon.

From Tord XXX

___

I put the letter down sighing 'what the hell am I going to do in that time...?!' I thought kinda panicking.

I walked towards the door and lightly open them to see two soldiers standing in front of it talking 'bout some gay shit (XDDDD LOLOLOL)

Once they noticed my appearance, they stopped talking and turned to me with a smile.

I fully panicked there so I just slammed the door shut and started breathing heavily.

I found some closet so I jumped in there scared but it turns out, they already entered the room and saw me hide.

I covered my mouth and head trying to stop myself from panicking and getting hurt.

I squeezed my eyes shut as they opened the door slowly.

"hello, you must be Y/n, it's nice to meet you."

I opened my eyes slightly to see one of the guys trying to help me up, he had long hair, a soldier uniform and a big smile plastered across his face.

I gladly took the hand and stood up while turning to a guy cross-armed, he had bushy eyebrows, a cigarette in his mouth, a soldier uniform too and a very annoyed look on his face... Or bored.

"why were you listening to us and why did you hide?" The guy asked letting hid hands go.

"i-i- urm.."

"Paul she was scared obviously, wouldn't you be scared is some random and you know, DANGEROUS soldier saw you and walked over to you. Think about that for a sec." The long-haired guy explained.

The CIGARETTE DUDE groaned.

"whatever."

The nicer one turned to me with a smile.

"I'm Patryck and that's Paul" Patryck pointed to (THE GRUMPY MANNNN) Paul.

I nodded and waved shyly saying hello.

"sup." Paul said with no hesitation.

Patryck glared at him which made me giggle.

"WHAT ARE YOU LAUGHING AT-"

Before Paul could finish, Patryck shoved him to the side and onto Tord's bed.

Paul panicked and got off turning a death glare at Patryck.

"IF RED SAW ME HE'D RIP ME INTO SHREDS! WHAT ARE YOU 'TRYIN TO DO?"

"I wouldn't let that happen."

'wait.. Are these guys dating?'

"are you guys dating?" I asked with a hint of excitement in my voice.

They stopped and turned a deep red before looking back at me.

"urm.. Kinda.." Paul said.

I started fangirling.

"PAUL AND PATRYCK 'SITTIN ON A TREE!!! K-I-S-S-I-N-G!!! AHHH OMG PAULPATRYCK IS MEH SHIIIIP!!!"

"shh! Not that loud! If boss knew we'd be dead!" Patryck explained.

I 'OH' ed and stopped with an innocent smile across my face.

'two new friends! I mean.. Right?'

_________________________

SORRY MATE I'VE BEEN DOING HOMEWORK AND ALSO READING SOME BOOKS SO I CAN GET BETTER AT WRITING THESE XDDD