CHAPTER 1

Y/n p.o.v

So, a couple weeks ago I moved in with three guys. Well... 4 but I don't count that dork so yea, they're names are Tom, Edd and Matt. And red leader.

I have RED LEADER, my own EX boss in myfuckinghouse.

Why.?

WHY MEEEH?!

I sighed and snapped out of my thoughts walking downstairs into the living room.

I sat down on the couch and looked at a note stuck onto the sofa.

I grabbed the note and read it carefully.

Hey Y/n,

Me, Tom and Matt are at the store right now and I left Tord with you, we were gonna take you and him but Tord refused to wake you up and said he'll take care of you, we need to buy lots of stuff for your new room, if you need anything else that you didn't write on the list, contact me okay? See ya soon N/n.

From Edd, Matt and Tom.

I groaned and put the letter down.

Wait... Why would HE refuse to wake me up anyway-

"AGH!!!" I screamed terrified as I felt a pair of arms around me.

"hey n/n~"

Fuck its that idiot.

"UGH WHAT?!!" I asked in pure rage getting off the sofa and glaring at him.

"i just wanted to say hi Soldier" Tord glared back at me when he said soldier.

"the fuck bitch I'm not your soldier any more, well, not like you your a fucking heartless bitch."

"not so heartless when i have feelings for someone!"

I snickered.

"who would date someone like you eh? Ha! What a jok- MPHH?!!!"

Tord cut me off and smashed his lips onto mine wrapping his arms around my waist.

I growled and pushed him off onto the floor.

"one day or another. You will love me." He growled standing up.

I cleaned my lips and laughed.

"never ya cunt."

I walked away and into the kitchen but then realized what just happened.

I grabbed Tord once again kissing him.

I just wanted to see something.

Tord smirked and kissed back wrapping his arms back around my waist and pulling me closer to him. I felt our body's touch.

I pulled off once I felt him lick my bottom lip.

"d-do you mean it..?"

I had to admit, I fucking love him.

Tord frowned once I pulled off but hid it with a smile.

"of course I do dear~"

Tord pulled me into another kiss straight up licking my lip.

I declined into THAT KIND OF kiss which made Tord mad as he slid his hand down off my waist and onto my ass. He squeezed it tightly making me try not to gasp but fail as I did.

Tord took that as a chance to slide his tongue in