Honest Thoughts Of Sixth Form So Far

So I went back on the 5th (last Tuesday) and started year twelve.

Now it's very different, for one there isn't a uniform, I wear my own clothes except it has to be what you would wear in the office. Also I've been going to an all girls school for the past five years, and the sixth form has boys as well - it's so weird honestly. Also they all seem to swarm into my form with their friends, like the other day I had to go print something off for class, and when I got back there was a boy in my seat and he'd moved my bag.

Like why ;-;

But other than that, they're actually alright.

So now I take psychology, sociology, history and classics. Psychology is taught by my form tutor, and she is lovely and so enthusiastic about her subject. And so far the homework isn't too bad.

History has been interesting, but our main teacher is the only teacher in the school's history department who can actually teach us our courses so that's worrying not gonna lie. And we haven't really had any homework yet.

Classics is beautiful, it's probably my favourite (but I like all my subjects which is good). I have two teachers and the teacher who's going through the Odyssey with us is so nice! He jokes around and makes me feel calm in the classroom which is something I do struggle to feel a lot. We have been given a bit of homework but again wasn't too bad.

Now sociology; I didn't have a taster class for it during futures week, so when our teachers have been referencing to something from futures week I'm confused obviously aha. But the classes now are okay, and I'm understanding what is going on but occasionally it's a little confusing but that's okay. And we haven't been given any homework except to print off class notes ect.

So yeah I'm really enjoying it all ^-^

Xox Laurie