Timeline

September 4, 2001- Alfred F. Jones leaves the United Nations to stay in New York City, New York for two weeks.

September 8, 2001- Jones cuts off contact with the rest of the United Nations, causing panic throughout the Nations.

September 11, 2001- The terrorist attacks by Afghanistan on New York City occur, killing 2,753, not including Jones. The ratio of men to women killed is 3:1.

September 18, 2001- Jones dies from complications with injuries received from the 9/11 attacks. He had not been taken off life support.

September 19, 2001- The United Nations leave New York to head back to the United Nations building. They are unable to take Jones's body with them.

December 2, 2001- Arthur Kirkland reveals his story to the public about what happened the night before Jones's death. He had a nightmare about Jones dying, which he was terrified would predict the actual incident.

February 19, 2005- Four years after the incident, Arthur Kirkland, who had been dubbed the new head of the United Nations, commits suicide after refusing to take his depression medicine for two months. His suicide note was published in United Kingdom newspapers the following day.

February 21, 2005- Ludwig Beilschmidt(?) is inaugurated as the leader of the United Nations.

March 23, 2005- Beilschmidt(?) creates a law within the Nations that says a country leaving the Nations building must be accompanied by at least two guards. This guards have more authority than the country accompanying them, for reasons unknown.

~*~

Alfred F. Jones's reasons for cutting off all contact with the United Nations are still unknown. Investigations are still going on within and outside of the United Nations building and the First World Trade Center.

Faheema Sahar (Afghanistan) has still not been caught. She has denied many invitations to join the United Nations in an effort for arrest.

It is unknown who represents/rules America (besides the President).