CHAPTER 1: THE KING AND HER QUEEN

It's been a while since I found out that I was attracted to Issei. When everybody else became attracted to Issei, I became jealous. But now, I'm going to take his virginity, and in turn, he'd be taking mine. However, I'm actually not that experienced when it comes to sexual things, so I'm going to practice the art of love-making with somebody who does.

I decided that my Queen, Akeno, is the perfect person to start with. I decided to have a meeting with everybody in the Occult Research Club room. When it was over, everybody left, but I asked Akeno to stay.

"What it it, Rias?" Akeno asked. She has such a cute voice.

"Akeno, I'd like to ask you a favor," I said. "As you may already know, I am in love with Issei, but I can't show my love for him physically until I am more... experienced."

"So what do you need from me?" Akeno asked. Without hesitation, I pulled her into a kiss. She made a surprised sound, which was very sexy. We pulled apart, and I saw that her cheeks were red, and she had a cute, confused look on her face, which quickly evolved into a seductive smile.
"My, Rias," my Queen said in a sexy voice, "You surprised me!"

"You see, Akeno," I said, "I need to practice commuting sexual acts with somebody before I am able to do it with Issei."

"Oh, I get it," Akeno said, unbuttoning her shirt. It was open, revealing a lacy black bra. "But if you do naughty things to me, I'd like to do the same to
you."

"Fair enough," I said, smiling, as I unbuttoned my own shirt, exposing my naked breasts; I forgot to put a bra on this morning.

I lied Akeno down on one of the sofas and began to kiss her breast over her bra. She silently moaned, letting out a sexy giggle here and there before I removed her bra. I started licking her left nipple while rubbing her right breast. I squeezed, and my Queen  flipped me over and climbed over me.

"We have to be fair, right?" she said seductively. She slid her tongue into my mouth. I moaned before starting to suck on her tongue. She then retreated, and I slid my tongue into her mouth. I explored a little before she began to suck on me. I moaned out of pleasure; having my tongue sucked on was pure ecstasy.

She then went lower, licking my neck while poking my nipple into my breast; I recognized this feeling.

"N-no...!" I cried out. I couldn't hold it in.

My Queen giggled as she went down even further. She licked me right in between my breasts, and I moaned in ecstasy.

I took over once more. I started licking and kissing her stomach, which Akeno seemed to enjoy. She cried out in pleasure when I poked my tongue into her naval.

I then proceeded to removing her skirt, exposing her lacy black panties. I started to rub her over her panties. Akeno let out a sound, which was like a combination of a giggle and a moan of ecstasy. I removed her panties and began to lick her, which caused her to cry out in pleasure.

My Queen took her next turn on top. She dragged her tongue down my stomach, leaving a trail of saliva. Then she removed my skirt and maroon-colored panties. I suddenly became embarrassed.

"Please hurry," I said. "It's embarrassing."

"My," Akeno said. "You're quite cute, Rias!" She then started to lick my as I did her. I couldn't hold my cries of ecstasy in. My mind went completely blank from pleasure when she started to suck on my "sweet spot".

She pulled me upright and pressed herself against me. She then started moving, and we both cried out from ecstasy. I started to move, and the pleasure multiplied by ten. We came in unison, spilling our juices all over each other.

We put our clothes back on and shared another kiss before going home.

My Queen is an amazing person, and her beautiful body amplifies that. I will definitely think of her when Issei makes love to me.