CHAPTER 2: GEMORY'S KNIGHTS

I had already been with my Queen, Akeno. Now I think I should practice on my Knights.

I held a meeting with my Devils, and when it was over, I asked Kiba and Xenovia to stay here.

"What can we do for you, President?" Kiba asked, Xenovia remaining silent.

"I have recently decided to make love to Issei," I said to my Knights, and strange looks came about their faces.

"So... What does that have to do with us?" Xenovia asked.

"You see, I need to practice; I'm honestly not that experienced," I said, and with out hesitating, I pulled them close to me and kissed them both at once. When I pulled away, both of Knights were blushing, and Kiba had an adorable look on his face.

"W-Why?" Kiba said, completely shocked.

"Don't you understand?" I asked. "You two are my test subjects."

"I get it," Xenovia said, and stripped down to nothing but a pair of lacy, hot-pink panties. Then she began to unbutton Kiba's shirt.

"Hey, wait a minute!" Kiba said. "I completely understand that you want to be in an intake relationship with Issei, but I don't think I should take part in this!"

Xenovia disregarded Kiba's pleas for mercy, and when she had unbuttoned his pants and pushed him onto one of the sofas and climbed on top of his lap. "Come, Rias," she said. "It's not fair that you just watch."

"I suppose you're right," I replied. I began to remove my shirt and my bra, and my Knights watched with aroused looks on their faces. I walked up, and Xenovia moved off of Kiba. I pulled his pants down, and I could see that his manhood was completely solid. I pulled his boxers down and licked the tip, and the redness of his face intensified.

"Rias... D-Don't...!" he said, and I began to get wet. I then shoved the whole thing into my mouth, and we both cried out with pleasure, my cry of ecstasy muffled by his largeness. I pulled back and began to stroke his manhood and lick Xenovia's nipple while rubbing her lace-covered womanhood. They both moaned, and when I began to lick her womanhood, she cried out from pleasure.

"Now I want you to lick me, Xenovia," I said. She reluctantly got down on her hands and knees and began to lick me, and my body began to get very hot, and I moaned. As Xenovia was licking me, Kiba pulled her soaked panties and began to lick her dripping womanhood. He then entered her, she accidentally slid her tongue inside of me, and all three of us cried out at once. Kiba then began to move, causing Xenovia's tongue to go deeper and deeper inside of me. It continued like that for a while before all three of us came at once; Kiba pulled out of Xenovia directly before he came, splattering his juices all over us.

Xenovia licked some of it and said, "So this is what the inside of a man tastes like."

"Good work, you two," I said, after we were all fully dressed. "I'm really impressed."

"T-Thanks," they both said in unison. I gave them both long, passionate kisses before dismissing them to go home.

I have such amazing Knights. I can only imagine the fun I'll have with my Bishops.