BEING GOOD BISHOPS

My Queen, Akeno, and my Knights, Kiba and Xenovia, have proven to be quite amazing. Now I'm going to show some love to my Bishops.

My Bishops, Asia and Gasper, are, by far, the cutest members of the House of Gremory. They are also the most innocent people I've ever met. I would assume their bodies are as sensitive as their emotions.

After school was over, I invite Asia to have tea with Gasper and I. Today I decided to put a spell on it so that it would be sweeter.

"Hi!" Asia said in that adorable voice of hers. "Did you need something?" She asked as she took a seat next to Gasper, who was sitting in his box. I sat in the sofa across from them.

"I need your help," I said. "Asia, Gasper, please sit here," I requested, patting the either side of me. They got up and sat next to me without question. When they were seated, I pulled them even closer to me. "You are both valued members of the House of Gremory, and I really appreciate that I have you."

"Th - Thanks," Asia said, blushing. Gasper's face was also flushed red. Without thinking, I pulled Asia into a kiss. The moan she made was so cute... When I pulled away, her eyes were glistening, and her face was even more red than before. "R - R - Rias..." she said, although I'm sure that she could barely get that out of her mouth.

Next, I turned to Gasper, and he jumped. "R - Rias..." he said. "I don't think I can -"

Before he could finish, I kissed him, too, and he let out a moan. His moans grew louder when slipped my tongue into his mouth. I searched around with my hand until I found Asia. I pulled away from Gasper and began unbuttoning Asia's shirt. She placed her hands on my wrists, but she didn't really put any strength behind it. Once her shirt was completely unbuttoned, I unhooked her bra.

"Wait... " she said. "It's embarrassing... "

I disregarded her pleas for mercy and I licked her nipple, and she cried out with ecstasy. I admit, I was becoming aroused, myself. I began to suck on Asia's breast, and she moaned softly.

I then turned toward my other Bishop, who's eyes were as wide as saucers. I unbuttoned his shirt, as I had Asia's, and removed his bra as well. I sucked hard on his nipple, and he could barely contain his moans of pleasure.

"R - Rias...!" Gasper cried. "No...!"

I giggled silently. My Bishops are so cute!

I then laid him down, removed his shirt completely, and began to run my lips and tongue over his chest and stomach. He wiggled and tried to resist me, but all the strength in his body left him.

I turned towards Asia again, and gave her the same treatment, only this time, I rubbed her soft legs, and I began to move downward. I had removed her skirt and was about to start teasing her forbidden place, but then I remembered Gasper.

I turned around and lifted Gasper's skirt, causing him to blush. I removed his underwear and saw that he was excited. A bubble resided at the tip of his erection, so I decided to lick it off. Gasper quaked, and more of the liquid leaked out. I took it into my mouth and began to suck on it. A few seconds later, I stopped, and he had an orgasm on himself.

As he lay there, catching his breath, I showed more attention to Asia. She had a nervous look on her face, and her body was lightly shaking. I removed her white panties and licked her. I spread it open and sucked on her sensitive area. Asia trembled and she ran her fingers through my hair, which felt nice. 

My cute Bishop's squeezed her eyes shut so tight, teardrops formed at the corners of her eyes. She cried out and fluid flowed out of her.

I sat for a while with Asia and Gasper asleep against my shoulders. I couldn't believe how adorable they are. Maybe sometime, I'll get them involved with Issei and I.